new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Convo in my head

Postby Campamocha » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:39 pm

About an hour before I actually woke up my body started getting restless because I could hear a lively conversation in my head (not externally). It sounded like 3 people who seemed to be enjoying this interaction. It was actually all in my internal voice but the tones and thoughts were all different. I barely remember the conversation, something about an ifrit djinn and a dragon egg. It's cool even though it cut into my sleeping time, lol

My Companions: 1 dustling ("Fuzzy"), 1 star fae ("F"), 1 werewolf ("O")

MidnightMusings
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA & BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My magical/paranormal name...: Derya

Re: Convo in my head

Postby MidnightMusings » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:38 am

:D I can relate to that, had this happen to me as well. First I thought I had word chaos in my head, but it was an actual convo of my comps or even unbounds. Maybe cause we're more responsive during the sleep. I can't even remember what mine was about but it had lot's of topics, sometimes really weird topics (I remember that one said something about Voldemort lol) and I asked totally confused "wha?...what are you talking about?"

It went all silent for a second and then I got multiple answers like "what?" *laughing* "..nothing."
Yeah, okay, sorry for listening haha I couldn't help it :?

The real meaning of enlightenment is to gaze with undimmed eyes on all darkness. -Nikos Kazantzakis

♥ My spirit family ♥
Gregori Watcher, Cambion, Sang Vampire Prince, Demon Vampire, Rabisu, BOTD Vampire, Asetian Viperine, Bell Witch, Ice Queen, Shadow Spirit, Gorgon, Rada Loa, Demon Dragon Shifter, Typical Demon, Sluagh, Liderc, Black Eyed Kid, 4 Incubi, Late Stage Hybrid, Ciakar, 3 Character Bindings, Tulpa, Guardian Angel.

On the way: Character Binding, Goetic Demon Prince, Concuan

Campamocha
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Campamocha » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:24 pm

LMAO that's awesome. I'm glad someone has had a similar experience. If only I could understand their chatter when I'm fully awake, lol

My Companions: 1 dustling ("Fuzzy"), 1 star fae ("F"), 1 werewolf ("O")

MidnightMusings
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA & BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My magical/paranormal name...: Derya

Postby MidnightMusings » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Yes that would be amazing *_* but I guess it would annoy them quite a lot!^^

The real meaning of enlightenment is to gaze with undimmed eyes on all darkness. -Nikos Kazantzakis

♥ My spirit family ♥
Gregori Watcher, Cambion, Sang Vampire Prince, Demon Vampire, Rabisu, BOTD Vampire, Asetian Viperine, Bell Witch, Ice Queen, Shadow Spirit, Gorgon, Rada Loa, Demon Dragon Shifter, Typical Demon, Sluagh, Liderc, Black Eyed Kid, 4 Incubi, Late Stage Hybrid, Ciakar, 3 Character Bindings, Tulpa, Guardian Angel.

On the way: Character Binding, Goetic Demon Prince, Concuan

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”