neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

About an hour before I actually woke up my body started getting restless because I could hear a lively conversation in my head (not externally). It sounded like 3 people who seemed to be enjoying this interaction. It was actually all in my internal voice but the tones and thoughts were all different. I barely remember the conversation, something about an ifrit djinn and a dragon egg. It's cool even though it cut into my sleeping time, lol

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

:D I can relate to that, had this happen to me as well. First I thought I had word chaos in my head, but it was an actual convo of my comps or even unbounds. Maybe cause we're more responsive during the sleep. I can't even remember what mine was about but it had lot's of topics, sometimes really weird topics (I remember that one said something about Voldemort lol) and I asked totally confused "wha?...what are you talking about?"

It went all silent for a second and then I got multiple answers like "what?" *laughing* "..nothing."
Yeah, okay, sorry for listening haha I couldn't help it :?

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

LMAO that's awesome. I'm glad someone has had a similar experience. If only I could understand their chatter when I'm fully awake, lol

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Yes that would be amazing *_* but I guess it would annoy them quite a lot!^^

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”