Valentine's Day Sale !!! Everything is 50% off !!!!

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

Valentine's Day Sale !!! Everything is 50% off !!!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:18 am

offering today is this amazing beautiful and very ACTIVE fae portal !! fill your house with complete love and joy with these amazing beings ! welcoming the fae into your home will fill your life with amazing blessings and joy ! this amazing piece is just beaming with uplifting and positive energy . you will have a chance to work with each one one on one if you wish or in a group . they can and will empower your magical work or do so casting for you if you wish and even teach you about this fae realm as well as fae magic and much much more ! explore this realm with them and enjoy the many different fae and wonders this realm has to offer !! this portal is a White Turquoise tree of life pendant with enchantments wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !! the tree of life is a symbol of a fresh start on life, positive energy, good health and a bright future. As a symbol of immortality. A tree grows old, yet it bears seeds that contain its very essence and in this way, the tree becomes immortal. As a symbol of growth and strength. White Turquoise is a protective stone and has been used for amulets for many years. White Turquoise promotes spiritual attunement and enhances communication with the physical and spiritual worlds. Placed on the third eye, it enhances intuition and meditation. While much rarer than its bluer counterpart, White Turquoise and its blue/green sister have very similar energetic properties. This gemstone is a most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well-being for the body. It is a protective stone and has been used for amulets for many years. White Turquoise promotes spiritual attunement and enhances communication with the physical and spiritual worlds. Placed on the third eye, it enhances intuition and meditation. On the throat chakra, it releases old vows, inhibitions & prohibitions, and allows the soul to express itself once more. This gemstones explores past lives and shows how the creation of your “fate” is ongoing and depends on what you do at each moment.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Very-A ... /547761643 <3

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: Valentine's Day Sale !!! Everything is 50% off !!!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:19 am

offering today is this amazing beautiful and very ACTIVE Dark fae portal !! fill your house with complete love and joy with these amazing beings ! welcoming the darker fae into your home will fill your life with amazing blessings and joy ! this amazing piece is just beaming with uplifting and positive energy . you will have a chance to work with each one one on one if you wish or in a group . they can and will empower your magical work or do so casting for you if you wish and even teach you about this dark fae realm as well as fae magic and much much more ! explore this realm with them and enjoy the many different fae and wonders this realm has to offer !! this portal is an amethyst geode small pillar with enchantments wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !! Amethyst is a wonderful talisman for use in the creative arts, especially in darker shades. It assists endeavors where new, original results need to be created using tools and methods of the past. It is often used as the Artist’s Stone, the Composer’s Stone, the Inventor’s, Poet’s and Painter’s Stones. Keep an Amethyst crystal or cluster in the area to focus and amplify the creative elements of the Universal Life Force. Called the “All-healer,” Amethyst is one of the most effective crystals for healing people, plants and animals. Natural unpolished Amethysts or geodes are particularly helpful placed where plants will not grow or animals refuse to sit. It also counteracts negative earth energies beneath buildings or anywhere that feels hostile. Amethyst protects against psychic attack, paranormal harm or ill-wishing, and returns the energy back to the universe after being transformed into positive, loving energy. To increase this power and attract good luck, draw an image of the sun and the crescent moon over an Amethyst in lavender incense smoke. Referred to as “nature’s tranquilizer,” Amethyst calms and soothes, assisting the transmission of neural signals through the brain. It relieves obsessive compulsive disorder and hyperactivity in children and animals. Place under the pillow or mattress, or rub the center of the forehead counter-clockwise to cure insomnia and stimulate pleasant dreams. It is especially effective for children’s recurring nightmares and fears of the dark, and may help alleviate homesickness. Amethyst is an excellent stone for diplomats, negotiators and business people. It calms angry temperaments and gives a distinct advantage in situations where debating is required. Wear or hold Amethyst to bring in spiritual insights coupled with intellectual reasoning. As a luck and prosperity crystal, Amethyst is good for reducing the tendency to overspend, gambling addictions or unwise investments. Amethyst is connected to the Temperance card in the tarot, representing balance. It is a stone dedicated to curbing overindulgence and bad habits, and is an excellent aid to quitting smoking, drinking and drug use, as well as unhealthy physical passion. It also provides the strength needed to obtain freedom from addictive personalities, one’s own or another’s. Placing an Amethyst on the navel is believed to protect a person from intoxication, and in conjunction with other treatments such as counseling, helps cure addictions. A naval piercing makes it possible to always keep an Amethyst in this spot. Amethyst is the stone of St. Valentine and of faithful lovers because St. Valentine was thought to have worn an Amethyst ring engraved with the image of Cupid. It is also referred to as the “couple’s stone” and gives meaning to relationships that over time, transcends the carnal union and gives way to deeper connection and a more soulful communion. Wear as an engagement or eternity ring for fidelity, or as a locket to call back lost love. <3 https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Very-A ... /547762930

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:20 am

offering today is this amazing beautiful and very ACTIVE fae portal !! fill your house with complete love and joy with these amazing beings ! welcoming the fae into your home will fill your life with amazing blessings and joy ! this amazing piece is just beaming with uplifting and positive energy . you will have a chance to work with each one one on one if you wish or in a group . they can and will empower your magical work or do so casting for you if you wish and even teach you about this fae realm as well as fae magic and much much more ! explore this realm with them and enjoy the many different fae and wonders this realm has to offer !! this portal is an amethyst geode small pillar with enchantments wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !! Amethyst is a wonderful talisman for use in the creative arts, especially in darker shades. It assists endeavors where new, original results need to be created using tools and methods of the past. It is often used as the Artist’s Stone, the Composer’s Stone, the Inventor’s, Poet’s and Painter’s Stones. Keep an Amethyst crystal or cluster in the area to focus and amplify the creative elements of the Universal Life Force. Called the “All-healer,” Amethyst is one of the most effective crystals for healing people, plants and animals. Natural unpolished Amethysts or geodes are particularly helpful placed where plants will not grow or animals refuse to sit. It also counteracts negative earth energies beneath buildings or anywhere that feels hostile. Amethyst protects against psychic attack, paranormal harm or ill-wishing, and returns the energy back to the universe after being transformed into positive, loving energy. To increase this power and attract good luck, draw an image of the sun and the crescent moon over an Amethyst in lavender incense smoke. Referred to as “nature’s tranquilizer,” Amethyst calms and soothes, assisting the transmission of neural signals through the brain. It relieves obsessive compulsive disorder and hyperactivity in children and animals. Place under the pillow or mattress, or rub the center of the forehead counter-clockwise to cure insomnia and stimulate pleasant dreams. It is especially effective for children’s recurring nightmares and fears of the dark, and may help alleviate homesickness. Amethyst is an excellent stone for diplomats, negotiators and business people. It calms angry temperaments and gives a distinct advantage in situations where debating is required. Wear or hold Amethyst to bring in spiritual insights coupled with intellectual reasoning. As a luck and prosperity crystal, Amethyst is good for reducing the tendency to overspend, gambling addictions or unwise investments. Amethyst is connected to the Temperance card in the tarot, representing balance. It is a stone dedicated to curbing overindulgence and bad habits, and is an excellent aid to quitting smoking, drinking and drug use, as well as unhealthy physical passion. It also provides the strength needed to obtain freedom from addictive personalities, one’s own or another’s. Placing an Amethyst on the navel is believed to protect a person from intoxication, and in conjunction with other treatments such as counseling, helps cure addictions. A naval piercing makes it possible to always keep an Amethyst in this spot. Amethyst is the stone of St. Valentine and of faithful lovers because St. Valentine was thought to have worn an Amethyst ring engraved with the image of Cupid. It is also referred to as the “couple’s stone” and gives meaning to relationships that over time, transcends the carnal union and gives way to deeper connection and a more soulful communion. Wear as an engagement or eternity ring for fidelity, or as a locket to call back lost love. <3 https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Very-A ... /547759427

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:22 am

fae and dragon chakra realigning portal ! bound to this beautiful vessel/portal is an amazing fae Amethyst !!! she has beautiful yellow wings , purple hair and blue eyes . her energy is beautifully energetic and empowering !! she helps balance you out when your out of alinement and will also open and close this portal to other faes and dragons ! this portal is a beautiful sterling silver chakra adjustable ring to help keep your chakras aligned , clear and open as well as clear your energy and aura from any and all neg and remove any blocks you may have . you can ask her to open and close the portal and enjoy the energies and wisdoms from either race . this portal has charging energies added to it so you never need to charge it just place it under the full / new moon if you feel you need to for an added boost . it also has been enchanted for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , positive energy , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Powerf ... /553519897 <3

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”