You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: a storm god
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Today I put my cat down. and well while I was trying to take a nap. no dice. never got tired. I heard my cat meow twice in my ear! kinda loud had her same voice that she did while alive. Am I alone in experiencing a dead pet saying hello or good bye? ps I'm not very open. this is the first time I ever heard an astral being.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

this reminds me of one of my first spirit interactions i can remember...
i was about 6 and my favorite cat was accidentally killed on new year's eve. i was so distraught, i loved that kitten so much! i kept her little body in a box covered up next to me all night, wishing she would come back.
the next morning, i was laying on my bed thinking about her, and i looked down and saw something that both shocked me and filled me with joy: a small black kitten was curled up in my lap, looking up at me with calm little eyes. she was a bit distorted with a blurry effect, but i knew it was my lil cutie saying her last goodbye. i saw her meow, but didn't hear it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I am very sorry for your loss. I have been through it, as have most folks in these forums (we seem to be a group of animal lovers as well as spirit keepers), so you will find that many of us understand how it is to lose a beloved furbaby.

I have almost never experienced metaphysical input that could not be distinguished from the standard five senses, but one of those times, it was about three weeks after my first cat and First Cat had died. I was extremely close to her, as I had grown up with her and raised her. Roughly three weeks after her passing, I heard loud, stressed meows in my apartment... with my physical ears. I started looking all over, wondering what was going on, as I had no other pets so there should have been no animals in the apartment with me. I finally localized the sound to the front bedroom, coming from behind the TV, so I wheeled the TV stand out of the corner to see... nothing. But I was clearly looking at the unoccupied spot on the floor where the sound appeared to be originating from.

I was completely awake while this was going on. I had been awake all day. So it was not a case of my dreaming something and perceiving it as real. This went on while I was fully awake and alert.

I think my kitty was still with me, and frankly, IS still with me, and I think she was confused as to why I hadn't acknowledged or petted her in several days. (During her life, she was the most-petted and most-talked-to kitty on the face of the earth. <3 )

I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear that anyone's beloved pet was trying to get their attention in the time immediately following their passing, whether it was to tell their human they are still with them and are OK, or whether they are just a little bewildered regarding the dynamics of their new situation. Or both.

Either way, I have always believed that we will see ALL our loved ones again on the other side, of every species.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
pinpoint
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 231
Spelled Number: 54
Your favorite spirit to work with: Emma
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spirit Guide
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Pinpoint

Just out of curiosity, did you ever hear your kitty again?

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Awww. My sister worked as a vet tech and so she knew all of the cats and dogs there. She was meditating at home one day and suddenly this one specific cat, an old tom, jumped on her lap in a vision, and I think that startled her awake if I remember right. She found out from the doctor that said cat was put down the same day.

I've had several dreams where my pets "came back" and I like to think its their way of saying hello. I've also gotten this from dead friends and relatives, seemingly out of the blue.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

First-let me give my condolences-I know it's a bit late but the loss of a beloved pet is never easy! But let me tell you-they are always there with & for us! I had lost two cats & 5 weeks apart-one May 2, 2016 & the other on June 9, 2016-I had seen one the next day when I had put the food down for my other two & saw him right in front of me-when it was time for me to put my other one to sleep-I immediately heard her purring in my ear & very loudly too, this had continued until I had left the vets office! I think it is a way to let us know they are ok & they do visit us when they can! I do still grieve them & I also feel they try to guide us too-I had adopted a cat from the shelter on June 13, 2016, I had only went to donate a bunch of cat bowls & toys I didn't need anymore so I figured while I was there I would visit with the homeless cats, I saw a few that caught my eye & yes I did love them all, but one called to me-literally-as I was paying attention him-when I was going to leave I swear I heard him telling me come back please don't leave me-well the rest is history, I had adopted love!

:3

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”