Snakes popping out of nowhere and attacking?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Had a kind of frightening dream where snakes popped out of nowhere and were about to pounce. Like straight from thin air in the dream or getting in somehow. So basically the first one showed up below or near the desktop and I might have tried to 'kill' the snake in the dream quickly or tried to do so in order to prevent it from harming me. Before more were popping out of nowhere in places and I was running about as a result.

They looked like vipers or cobras with big heads and thick in size.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I once had that dream after a demon keeper did a reading on me. She said a family member put a curse on me and that I should allow her to curse them back. After I had the nightmare I asked her to forget she ever met me, or else my conjurer would have cursed her. Big freaking mess if I made the wrong choice, just to be able to connect with my spirits. I woke up in a big sweat, and I actually like snakes. So maybe you are dabbing with dark forces you're not ready to handle?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:I once had that dream after a demon keeper did a reading on me. She said a family member put a curse on me and that I should allow her to curse them back. After I had the nightmare I asked her to forget she ever met me, or else my conjurer would have cursed her. Big freaking mess if I made the wrong choice, just to be able to connect with my spirits. I woke up in a big sweat, and I actually like snakes. So maybe you are dabbing with dark forces you're not ready to handle?
I wasn't doing anything before besides practicing breathing, trying to 'ground' my mind, then reading a herbal manual and thinking about how to go about making a tincture with 5 grams of bay leaves or less(Considered part of alchemy) and maybe doing stuff on my computer?

I don't dislike snakes either but the ones in that dream embodied how you would react in real life if you saw a snake, with the fear and etc.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Well, I don't dislike snakes either, but since I'm not trained to recognise which are the poisonous / dangerous ones, I try to stay clear of all of them.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”