Dream of Skull

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I had this dream we were digging for something and uncovered a skill of a creature with a beak. It appeared this skull was spell casted to bring anger and strife. And anyone who came near it became angry and hateful, including my own dog, which I had to hold down. I was trying to warn people the spell was casted and to stay away. But got caught up and was saying all sorts of mean stuff when I was around it.

The skull was made of something hard and impenetrable, and I was told no one could break it. Except I took a sledge hammer to it and broke it.

What do you think this dream meant?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

So I was wandering around the store....and saw this image....and while its not a beak...it reminds me of the dream. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/BANISHME ... NTENT.html

Maybe the skull represented some spell that was casted a while back to bring strife. And I somehow cracked it on my own.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That's interesting. Maybe it could represent some general negativity in your life that youre finally rid of. Or, of course it could've actually been a spell, or someone otherwise sending ill wishes your way. Maybe breaking the skull is a sign that you have more power than this force, whatever it may be. I hope you find the meaning that is most significant to you

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

So I one of my freebies was a Dispel Magic pendant. I think that's what it was. At first I was thinking but I already have the detect and dispel magic pendant, but this one seem more powerful for some reason. Or maybe double the power. I do have a double my lost power stone too....so perhaps the combination made the dream very vivid.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”