Fay’s Enchanted Emporium

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Shrignold
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bronwyn Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello everyone!
I was wondering if anybody has purchased from Silver Fang Fay’s Enchanted Emporium? I stumbled onto their shop and a few of their “Exclusive Custom Conjures” sound pretty interesting (their Neo Jokers + Court Elves caught my eye, especially). :0
But I couldn’t find any reviews for them here on the forums or on the general web though, so... here I am now!
http://enchantedemporium.storenvy.com
Do you have any experiences or thoughts about this shop/seller? Thanks for any input :^)

to die by your side
well, the pleasure
the privilege is mine
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Omg I'm waiting for reviews too lol her listings are very interesting, especially the quartz healers

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
LER
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: AmandaThePanda
Zodiac:

I have always been very strict with writing reviews and usually do not write for anything unless at least 6 or more months have passed for any item or service. This is how I determine quality, and the Enchanted Emporium most certainly has my support! I must share this news!
Roughly a year ago, Fang Fae conjured two spirits for my family under strict guidelines set by both myself and my father. Fang Fae was not only capable of conjuring a spirit that was able to work with our diverse Oriental Magick and Asatru background, but found two individuals who became more than just associates of my family. Powerful, dynamic, and perfectly matched for my household, Fang Fae's conjures are some of the most suited individuals my family has worked with. Each has shared with us a plethora of information and is active both in defending and aiding my family in spellwork. Additionally, Fang Fae's communication and expertise in customer service is superb. We were able to speak fluidly via email to discuss terms of conjuration, and to receive aid on selecting the best spirits for our needs. Fang Fae is quite the skilled conjurer and an immensely powerful metaphysical soul. Our expectations have been met and surpassed! We cannot recommend and laud the Enchanted Emporium enough! May the Lords ever be in your favor!

GodaimeTsunade
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Brianna
Zodiac:

Would also like to hear of anyone else's experiences before purchasing. So BUMP.

QueenofFae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mermaid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Saffira Luna Elizabeth
Zodiac:

Can't recommend Fay enough!! She is incredibly kind and easily my favourite conjurer. Her prices are incredibly low! And the spirits and entity's she sells have the strongest energies and manifestations of any other conjurer I've worked with. Her conjures do take months though so you would have to be willing to wait a while but Imo it's well worth the wait! She gives you a full word document of information on the spirits/entities you order. 5 star!! <3

Jarwulf
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 64
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Female
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not relevant
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll keep that one hidden

I have a couple of RA from her portals. Not only is her personality amazing as a person, her conjures are also of the top quality ones. Highly active, strong presence and more.

Fay is amazing and everybody should check her out.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I /just/ purchased a pre-conjure listing of a living entity Ryles Demon from her named "Prince ____" (didn't notice the listing before but happened to notice it the other day) and I am super excited... thinking about probably updating this thread later. She only had a pre-conjure of a male Nephilim up and this one and I immediately was drawn to the other. *__*

I even asked her if that demon was okay with coming to me since I'm already in a spirit relationship with a human spirit and she quickly responded and relayed what he thought to me.
I emailed her about a month or so ago too and she was responsive within the same day, so there's def a chance I might go through a reverse adopt with her in the future.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I honestly wish my review was a positive one, sadly its not. Fay herself seems nice though! I payed for a
RA.It took about 2 months and I did not hear from her after 6 weeks, so I emailed her , she did reply and give me an update . I was however not impressed with the results of my RA. I am vegan and loath any kind of harm to animals and would seriously hurt anyone who would lay a hand on an animal , given the chance!
What came through was a hunter Demon who loves to kill and skin animals , you can just imagine my face. In my eyes a RA is an entity who best fits your energy, this is so far of the mark its actually funny!
Needless to say I dont actually have this entity with me at all, firstly my Volkh would of made sure of that . Second I would not want any kind of Hunter demon thanks x*D So I feel zero , nothing at all and I think I wasted my money on this in all honesty . :|:

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
SilverFangFay
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: SilverFangFay

lolaberry wrote:I honestly wish my review was a positive one, sadly its not. Fay herself seems nice though! I payed for a
RA.It took about 2 months and I did not hear from her after 6 weeks, so I emailed her , she did reply and give me an update . I was however not impressed with the results of my RA. I am vegan and loath any kind of harm to animals and would seriously hurt anyone who would lay a hand on an animal , given the chance!
What came through was a hunter Demon who loves to kill and skin animals , you can just imagine my face. In my eyes a RA is an entity who best fits your energy, this is so far of the mark its actually funny!
Needless to say I dont actually have this entity with me at all, firstly my Volkh would of made sure of that . Second I would not want any kind of Hunter demon thanks x*D So I feel zero , nothing at all and I think I wasted my money on this in all honesty . :|:
RA = Reverse Adoption means that the being adopts you. If you didn't give me any guidelines to go by then I assume you are fine with whatever being comes through for you, rather it be an Angel or a Demon, or anything in between.

As I only have two beings that have been conjured in the past 6 months with 'hunter' in their name I know exactly who you are and I shall deem you as banned from my shop hence forth. I do not put up with anyone denying their companions over something so trivial.

Here is the link to my shop site <3
http://enchantedemporium.storenvy.com
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Fay is such a sweetheart and I’ve known her for a couple of years now. I have yet to try her portals but I do have a couple of awesome companions from her. I adore my werewolf H so much. :) She really cares about spirits and entities and that’s one of the reasons I like her so much.

Anyways, I would recommend Fay! Her portals are next on my list! :)

(Post edited by Moderator)

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat

Return to “Seller Review”