You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I was wondering what do y'all consider a "large" spirit family and at what point do you go from being a companion spirit keeper to a community spirit keeper? I have 14 spirits so far and one on the way(& a strong calling towards another but sadly no money for purchase for two weeks yet. Just hoping he's still available when I get paid lol. I know it'll happen if it's meant to be).

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I think it's personal perspective in my opinion. What may be a large group to one, may not be to another.
Also, you can be a "community" while still being a companion keeper. I'm with what I would say is a large group (individual opinion of my own group lol) of 40+ individuals, but I've gotten to know (and getting to know) all of them very personally. It wouldn't be an astral family otherwise. ^_^

There are some numbers that would make it very difficult, or, at least, extremely time consuming to get to know all of the individuals involved, however, those would be much larger numbers, likely 100+ I would guess.

I will say it is amusing however, as despite telling oneself that there'll be no more, people can still end up finding their way to your group. It's like life, although a lot more, long term? XD I speak from personal experience : 3

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”