Struggling with Religious Reconciliation. Help, please?

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

AccidentorElegy wrote: How do you find peace?
You must first understand that your religion has one origin: jewish abrahamic origin.

Also, you must understand that Christianity and Islam come from the same origin: jewish abrahamic origin.

I might sound anti-semite, but my feeling is that these two religions are fabricated to keep you away from real spiritual awakening and magic. I was born in the christian religion and also, every form of communicating with spirits is considered a mortal sin accroding to this faith. All form of magic and mysticism is considered an abomination in the eyes of "god". What god? Their jewish god? Why should I even believe in a jewish god anyway? Why should I believe in jewish stories, prophets and saints? Islam and Christianity are both Abrahamic religions.

They both are the reason of fight, hatred and war in the world nowadays. Judaism and their warrior JHWH god murdered millions of people in the Old Testament (Torah), Christianity with their crusades and the Spanish Inquisition murdered and tortured millions of "pagans" by the love and grace of Jesus and brought the Dark Ages to Europe and now (sorry for this), Islam with their Daesh ISIS brought terror worldwide in the name of Allah and the prophet Mohammed, they behead people and blow themselves up in the middle of a crowds hoping they will go to a heavenly realm and receive 42 virgins. How can they dream such non-sense, if they already treat women like trash and animals on this earthly realm?

Religions are man-made by the elite jews, to keep the masses in control and away from true spirtual awakening and a magical life while they are using spells, magic, and kabbalah mysticism to rule the whole world. When you read the Quran or the Bible, you are hypnotized by their spells and curses. They aim to make you think that you are a sinner from birth in need of a saviour, a brain-dead mindless slave, a piece of trash, a sheep (from christian perspective).

To further mock our true pagan gods they even name their fabricated terror groups after them. Take the example of Daesh who is called after our lovely egyptian goddess ISIS. It's just plain mockery.

But, hey, that's just my opinion. 1ak

Also, remember that GOOD and BAD are relative. What is GOOD for me, might be BAD for you and vice-versa. Sin does not exists.

Knowledge is Power
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have come to believe that formalized religion offers spiritual community and a standardized set of worship rituals.

But the REAL elements of religion are separate and apart from the formal things.

I read that Thomas Jefferson had a book made up of ONLY the quotes of Jesus from the Bible. It tells me that he had interest in Christ's teachings much more than in the formal trappings of religion. And indeed, Christ's teachings are so much more love-based than we see out of some formal religious leaders today, who seem to have lost the plot. Their way might not be Christ's way at all.

I bet the same flaws appear in other formal religions: discrepancies between real teachings and leaders' interpretations of them.

So look at how your faith wants you to interact with the Divine and with others. That's what I do with Christianity. Jesus was quite clear on how we should put God first and love, be generous to, and forgive people. Other faiths' premises are surely similar.

And nothing I can detect in Christ's teachings prevents having a paranormal life. (Unless we use abilities to cause harm or act the opposite of the way Christ taught.)

This is how I reconcile religion with the paranormal. Everyone's mileage may vary.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So, interesting threat. This just happens to come my way after I read the books about Lorna Byrne and
her saying that everyone seems to have a guardian angel...

You know, I'm born and raised a Christian. I'm the eldest granddaughter of a deken. For anyone wondering what a deken is, you have the Catholic Church. The Church is ruled by the Pope. I'm not sure how the whole hierachy of Church looks like, but what I do know is that a deken is directly under a pastor. And a deken is the only person in the whole Catholic Church Hierachy who is allowed to marry and have children.
So, as his granddaughter... well we have amazing conversations sometimes. Next to that, my darling brother ( his grandson) is an atheist nowadays, so yeah, we have a complicated family.

Basically I've 25 spirits in my keep, and I've two on their way to me. I do have angels, but I also have demons. Basically I have an incubus, and ... I think most other Christians will faint because of this. And I think saying that my courtwind, vamps, grigori and incubus are friends... well that would be heresy would it not?

Let me be clear, my atheist brother who knows I'm a believer of Christ, thinks I'm delusional.
My grandfather who is a deken, thinks I'm crazy liking the Archangels that much.
My Christian Friend thinks I'll be going to hell, saying Satan isn't that bad.
My collegue who is a Muslim, she likes to discuss our religions together.
Put Jesus, Mohammed and Moses together, and they would be best friends. Put their followers together, and most of the time, you have a world war.

So... then I came upon those books of Lorna Byrne. If you would like to read some heresy as the Church would name it, go ahead. But those books, heresy or not, gave me a better feeling than the Bible ever could. The love coming from those pages, I didn't find that love in Church, looking to the statue of Jesus on the Cross.

But in my understanding... God made us. I call him God, you call him Allah. The Jews call him Yawheh. I do think our Gods... are very similair. So I can say, that my God doesn't seem to be angry with me for being a spiritkeeper, why would Allah be dissapointed with you? Didn't Allah made you, just like God made me? Isn't Allah watching you all the time, like my God watches me all the time? Did you ever, ever feel, ( skip the blablabla from other people) that you did something Wrong? Or do you believe, that Allah is with You, and will love you, and will even guide you and protect you?

I lost Faith, in 2015, when my boyfriend dumped me. I lost Faith, I lost hope, I lost everything, and wanted to die and be done with everything. Basically I came upon some website, claiming you could buy genies who would make all of your wishes come true. Oh great, let's go to the Creepy Hollows website and read all about those genies... and then Sesame opened. Let me tell you, I didn't get my ex back, but I found my Faith again. I found Gods love for me and all those fairy tales I loved so much as a child, they became real. I crawled back out of that deep and dark valley, and I keep on climbing. Someday I'll be back on top of the world. <3

So this is my answer to you. I'm of the belief that God loves me, and last time I checked, He is more powerfull than our common humans. If He would be dissapointed with me, I'm sure He could just tell me. He could make me drown, He could send Archangel Michael after me with a flaming sword, He could throw a tsunami over Europe. It seems He can destroy continents, so why wouldn't He be able to tell me something? I don't think your Allah should be less than my God right? It's crazy how those people who claim Him to be Everything, are basically making Him less/smaller by giving him bad qualities.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I can understand the struggle you have, was raised very strict Roman Catholic so per family I'm going to burn in hell. Or get struck down by lightning... hasn't happened yet but they still like to get all judgmental.

So I take people judging with a boulder of salt. If they "don't mean to offend you" then I'd ask them to reverse the situation if you said something like that to them if they were in your position. "Their God" and path aren't yours. I usually tell people if they're going to say something they need to preface or follow with "I don't mean to offend" is that you're being an a** and know exactly what you're doing.

With spirits I believe those of us that work with them all have reasons they came into our lives. Yours help take care of you which I believe is important. Those nudges to make sure you eat and having that extra connection help fill voids in our lives and keep things level.

I don't tell many what I do because it's stigmatized. Some people that learned or found out came around when they needed me for something they couldn't handle. It's ironic when that happens but I guess until people open their eyes and minds a little that's something we all run into.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

:@
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I would also like to point out that most, if not all, people have paranormal abilities of some kind as a part of their nature. They might be closer to the surface for some folks than for others, but they are a natural thing no matter what.

My take on that is this: my God made me exactly this way, with whatever personality and skill set I have. Denying any talents I have discovered would be the equivalent of throwing God's gifts back in God's face. It would be an act of ingratitude.

We are given our talents, IMO, in order to USE them, so we can leave the world a better place than we found it. Of course if we misuse any of our talents, to hurt or oppress people or bully them, that's clearly wrong. But that goes for any talent, whether it's paranormal, or the ability to read and write, or being physically bigger and stronger than most other people. Abuse is abuse is abuse, and no matter who your preferred deity/-ies are, I suspect they will take a dim view of their followers behaving in that way. Pretty much every religion I have seen or read about insists that its adherents must be decent, honest, kind, generous, and loving, not hateful, dishonest, and abusive.

So for me, the question always comes down to this: not WHAT we are doing, but WHY we are doing it. Positive and neutral behaviors are acceptable. Negative and malicious behaviors are not.

Everyone's mileage, as I said above, may vary. But I suspect that anyone who aligns themself with any formal religion is going to find that their faith gives them a similar guideline on how to act while they're on this earth.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”