Spells left activated

Bluesombre
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver storm

Conxtion- some amulets work that way, but not all. It's part of the reason I was asking what people had experienced.

Samsara - there was a high priestess I came to meet when I was just starting out. I don't talk to her any more due to the very different paths we follow but she used to create amulets either by herself or with the added energy of her coven - and they would just continue to drain. I kind of think this is deliberate because of her nature though.

-The path we walk is individual to us all. The path I have walked has been excessively steep and dark.

-If you judge a fish by its ability to climb, the fish will believe it is useless when it is you who are stupid.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Safe cut off isn't the issue if an amulet is draining you. It is compatibility. Not everything works for everyone. If you are determined to use them anyway, you can always use chi kung exercises to increase your reserves.

And 15 years is a good start. Lots of people are out there who have 20 or 30 or more years. My teacher is getting to be around 40 years in. I tend to forget that most of the people here are really young and that to them, even 5 years is a long time.

Bluesombre
new here
new here

There are amulets that are dark, or even black that are designed to pull as much as they can, the more they pull the more powerful the effect. Your reserves mean nothing in the face of them as the energy pull just jumps higher and higher, and it's best not to get to overconfident thinking you can just use them as you like as that's how accidents happen.

It's probably best not to comment your opinion on how many years is a good start, or experienced, or a master - as with most things in life each person learns at a different level, experiences more or less things than other people. I have had a couple of students who at a couple of years in had far superior knowledge and abilities to some of the students going on ten years.
I have come across some with 20 years experience who know very very little.
It's not years that determines how much you have learned, and an experienced teacher will explain that to their student.

-The path we walk is individual to us all. The path I have walked has been excessively steep and dark.

-If you judge a fish by its ability to climb, the fish will believe it is useless when it is you who are stupid.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bluesombre wrote: There are amulets that are dark, or even black that are designed to pull as much as they can, the more they pull the more powerful the effect. Your reserves mean nothing in the face of them as the energy pull just jumps higher and higher, and it's best not to get too overconfident thinking you can just use them as you like as that's how accidents happen.
It would probably be cheaper to buy a package of raw chicken. Just set it out on the counter for a few days and then drain off the liquids to drink. If you want to get sick or even die, poison is more reliable than magic.

Bluesombre
new here
new here

Inedible, I've been patient with you who seems to have very little experience and knowledge of the arts, but you are continously showing your ignorance and desire to do nothing more than insult.
Yes if one does not have the knowledge, experience and talent to use those items then they would suffer. I however have not just the knowledge but the experience, far more than you seem to be demonstrating.
Also at no point did I say I am looking for amulets that work in that way, more expressing why I have asked what experiences people have had with the spells from here, hence this post. I'm no longer going to continue this idiotic back and forth which is detracting from the point of this post, as no one gains anything from arguing with a child anyway.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

This child has over 30 years in and clearly remembers what it was like to have only 15 years. A good start. And you don't sound like you have even that much to me. You say you have been very patient, but I'm not seeing that either. That's okay. Just put me on your ignore list and you'll never see another of my posts on any thread.

As for buying magic from CH, they won't sell you anything dangerous without letting you know it. It is good to be specific about what you are asking.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”