Driving Backwards

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So for a couple days, I haven't connected with my entity. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with me bringing in statues. These items are not spelled but they are used to ward of evil spirits, whatever evil spirits means to them.

So I had this dream, a man was driving me backwards at full speed and I was screaming at him. He told me to not worry and then I find myself trying to get to a certain place but I keep on taking doors that lead me to strange hallways with stairs that go no where. At the end of the dream another guy was wandering around and got beat up. So I hid in a closet. But I think guard knows I'm hiding and I hear him say "Get out" and then I hear him saying one more time before I open my eyes and wake up.

Normally I have control of my dreams but for the past few days I have these dreams that are so vivid I really believe that it is real during that moment.

So then I try to look up this dream via google and land on this guy's blog says "going backward would imply bringing bad spiritual teachings into your life. Many religions in the world are actually satanism in disguise. Consider carefully this short list: Hinduism, Buddhism and Islam actually worship satan."

Ummm...if anyone's going backward's it's him.

What do you guys think my dream meant?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

My amateurish analysis would be that your spirits are trying to say that you are going backwards in terms of connecting with them. They could also be telling you to get rid of the statues by saying "get out" and showing them beating up the statues.

Thing is, we may think the statues are not occupied, but that may not be the actual case.

Btw, what statues are those?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

conxtion wrote:My amateurish analysis would be that your spirits are trying to say that you are going backwards in terms of connecting with them. They could also be telling you to get rid of the statues by saying "get out" and showing them beating up the statues.

Thing is, we may think the statues are not occupied, but that may not be the actual case.

Btw, what statues are those?
That's interesting. It's a qilin and fu dog. I put them there because my bedroom is occupied by unlucky energies this year. They are generally meant to repel bad spirits. I used to have a bunch of fudogs and quilin and that didn't stop any paranormal activity. And I had some bad mofo's visiting.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a whole collection of Qilin and Fu statues. Pi-Yao, too. Tell them that your spirit family are the good guys, and see if that has an impact.

Review your life to see if there is any aspect where you feel you're moving in the wrong direction (driving backward) or going nowhere (strange hallways leading nowhere). Maybe then you will spot something that's ready for a refresh or a reboot.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Likes2Read wrote:I have a whole collection of Qilin and Fu statues. Pi-Yao, too. Tell them that your spirit family are the good guys, and see if that has an impact.

Review your life to see if there is any aspect where you feel you're moving in the wrong direction (driving backward) or going nowhere (strange hallways leading nowhere). Maybe then you will spot something that's ready for a refresh or a reboot.
Since I wasn't the driver, I feel like I am at the mercy of others going the wrong way actually.

And yeah I do feel like I am going no where. Need to meditate on that. Thanks Likes2read!

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”