sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I keep all my djinns downstairs near the kitchen so they can enjoy the smoke from my cooking. While I don't feed my djinns bones, I leave food out so they can share in the essence.

I find that they listen to my requests more. Like the other day I saw how my dog was lonely and how he would probably die a virgin, so I said out loud to anyone listening, maybe he should get a girlfriend. Like magic, this dog in my neighborhood who is always scared of me, chases my car and followed me into the garage. I gave her some food but she ran away. Then she runs back into the garage trying to get in my house. So I let them play until they separate, and I let her out. She sneaks out with a large piece of bread because obviously she was there for the food and so I close the garage. I come back downstairs and see this dog in my house again. Apparently she dug her way in to the backyard and came through the opened door. I tried to let her out again and now it's raining outside (which btw, was another request). So they ended up hang out together all night.

In the morning she was gone, and my boy appeared different. I guess he got an early valentines. This actually is a miracle, because I never let him out of the house. And this girl just got aggressive and found her way to him. Definitely something in nature calls animals together. He's been desperate for a friend for awhile. But he day before he was being very cute and loving, moreso than usual. Guess in a way the law of attraction works for him too.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

So the girl has returned. She's super skinny like her master never feeds her or something. However, she is like the sweetest loving thing to humans. And it's kind of amazing to see my dog so happy with his friend. Like I've never seen a creature more grateful to have a friend like that. Seems like she's warming up to him and they played in the yard for hours. Of course it is kind of weird to see my dog sniff her cooch and try to arouse her. I mean like really? Get a room.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I hope at least one of them is fixed, since if the female's owner isn't caring for her adequately, heaven only knows how he would react if she fell pregnant.

But I am happy that she and your dog have become buddies.
:) Everyone deserves to have joy and friends, including our furbabies. Goodness knows they give US so much joy and friendship, that they deserve the same in return. <3

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Likes2Read wrote:I hope at least one of them is fixed, since if the female's owner isn't caring for her adequately, heaven only knows how he would react if she fell pregnant.

But I am happy that she and your dog have become buddies.
:) Everyone deserves to have joy and friends, including our furbabies. Goodness knows they give US so much joy and friendship, that they deserve the same in return. <3
I once had a dog that was pregnant, just a part of life. I was happy to see pups. People who are cautious are will go see a vet, but whoever is the owner is letting her roam with no tag. But I think my dog is more interested in sticking his nose into a pool of anyone else's urine than his own. 2yn He's a weird one. But whatever.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”