Demons of Magick

NoirGirl
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

I did a bunch of Ritual 1's from Demons of Magick book by Gordon Winterfield (who's with Gallery of Magick), as well as a few Ritual 2's. Although I'm still hoping my long term goals happen, my situation has definitely had some positive movement over the past week and I'm going to start paying tribute to the demons I believe have helped with this and I promised to write about.

I want to thank Dantalion, Agares, Haagenti, Murmus and Leraje for all their awesome help. They're all amazing and powerful demons!

NoirGirl
new here
new here

As I mentioned before I did a bunch of rituals (1 and 2) from DOM between late Nov till mid Jan. I mostly did them for a romantic situation and in the past month there have been a lot of positive changes. We still have some way to go so I've almost been nervous to talk about it but I want to pay tribute to a few demons who I believe have helped me and I promised I would tell others about them.

All of them have been powerful and generous with me! I want to thank these incredible demons:

Orias
Furcas
Vepar
Murmus
Amducias
Buer

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

NoirGirl wrote:We still have some way to go so I've almost been nervous to talk about it but I want to pay tribute to a few demons who I believe have helped me and I promised I would tell others about them.
Yea, that "promise to tell others" stuff, kind of stupid, don't you think : P

Be careful so as not to be considered spammy if all your posts are just because of that promise : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
lbsparks
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 72
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons of Goetia
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mufasa

I have worked with demons of magick as well and I have had good success with the Demon Lord Amducias when I called on him to help me make my landlord more patient with me till I could make payments with my rent. So far, I am still living here and sure.... Money for the payment can from very unlikely places when combined with other demons. The demons of Goetia is actually a masterpiece and straight to the point. One thing I found out is that it reminds us that we are ourselves are divine and directly connected to the divine will and can communicate with all 72 demons and not just one. That is almost every imaginable power available to you for almost every situation. The demons do work but as Gordon Winterfield says, It may come from the most unlikely way but results, you will get.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

darkwing dook wrote:
NoirGirl wrote:We still have some way to go so I've almost been nervous to talk about it but I want to pay tribute to a few demons who I believe have helped me and I promised I would tell others about them.
Yea, that "promise to tell others" stuff, kind of stupid, don't you think : P

Be careful so as not to be considered spammy if all your posts are just because of that promise : )
Its not stupid if the demon wants recognition for helping

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have this book but I haven't used it cause I don't like using the angels as restrictions on the demons, feels weird asking for help from them only to have them bound by angels and chains

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote: Its not stupid if the demon wants recognition for helping
Sure, but the execution is usually bad, kinda spammy or like fake review in suspicious webshop. There are (or were?) examples even in this forum : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Preston
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

This is a good book and the demons in this system are excellent, I've worked with Asmodai and he was magnificent, Paimon too because I asked him to help a stranger who was in need a year later and this man is getting up, really This is a good system knowing how to work and use it.

Return to “Dark Arts”