Necromancy?

User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6164
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Necromancy?

Postby darkwing dook » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:51 am

Calin wrote:Bump - how do you gain access to the tenured section? I don't see it on the index?

You need to be active (posting regularly) in the forum for 4-6 months, and then apply for tenured membership in your user control panel and send ticket to helpdesk to upgrade your membership : )


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

User avatar
Calin
new here
new here
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:46 pm
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Re: Necromancy?

Postby Calin » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:32 am

darkwing dook wrote:
Calin wrote:Bump - how do you gain access to the tenured section? I don't see it on the index?

You need to be active (posting regularly) in the forum for 4-6 months, and then apply for tenured membership in your user control panel and send ticket to helpdesk to upgrade your membership : )


Damn, ok I will have to wait it out for a few months then. Thanks for the advice.



User avatar
Solarian
new here
new here
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:26 pm
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Necromancy?

Postby Solarian » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:25 pm

I am guessing new members such as myself can't access it yet. Or at least reach a number of posts to access it. I lurk a lot even before I joined the forums (a couple years ago).

I am still working on developing my abilities, but when I start working in a funeral home, I will be ready to learn first hand experience regarding necromancy. I have a little over a year left until I earn my license for funeral directing and embalming. CH is really awesome in knowing this, as they sent me a surprise binding box that I won, and it looks exactly like an old wooden coffin from the old days, complete with skeleton carving underneath ;] Tbh, death energy makes me gush. Oh euphoric...yet an exhilarating sort of chilling excitement. Oh my heart >~<



User avatar
Calin
new here
new here
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:46 pm
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Re: Necromancy?

Postby Calin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:54 am

Hi Solarian. All the best for the new career. Can I suggest you follow darkwing's advice above and send a ticket seeking access since you have been here for well over a year and have 50+ posts.



User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6164
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Necromancy?

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:20 am

Calin wrote:Hi Solarian. All the best for the new career. Can I suggest you follow darkwing's advice above and send a ticket seeking access since you have been here for well over a year and have 50+ posts.

Mm actually over 50 posts give you regular membership, i.e. no need to be approved, the username color is black. To be tenured, not sure how many posts is required, but safe option is to post actively, say 1-2 posts per day on average, for 4-6 months : )


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

User avatar
Calin
new here
new here
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:46 pm
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Re: Necromancy?

Postby Calin » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:39 am

darkwing dook wrote:
Calin wrote:Hi Solarian. All the best for the new career. Can I suggest you follow darkwing's advice above and send a ticket seeking access since you have been here for well over a year and have 50+ posts.

Mm actually over 50 posts give you regular membership, i.e. no need to be approved, the username color is black. To be tenured, not sure how many posts is required, but safe option is to post actively, say 1-2 posts per day on average, for 4-6 months : )


Thanks for the clarification darkwing.




Return to “Dark Arts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests