You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I was really excited when I ordered my succubus. Before her vessel arrived I had some sexual dreams, but nothing really out of the ordinary, I didn't think. I thought they were my typical Wish Fulfillment dreams. Okay, so fast forward to when the vessel arrived. I tried to connect with her and talk to her and all that. Like the gentleman who posted a few days ago, I too am impatient. I always have been.

I was worried that she didn't love me or that our connection wasn't strong. From the description that I received of her, it sounded like she was going to be exactly what I was looking for. However, it didn't happen for a few days. I did feel a connection of sorts with her when I meditated, because I got several "rushes" during the sessions. Is that normal?

I watched several videos on how to induce sleep paralysis, and I couldn't do it! I tried and tried and it just didn't work. I finally gave up on trying and just went to sleep. Would you believe she did come to me? It was the darndest thing! I won't go into detail because I want to keep that between she and I, but it was cool how she materialized slowly until she became completely solid. I will share that I was afraid to open my eyes completely as I was afraid she would disappear! I know that sounds silly but it's just what I felt at the moment. I also had to remind myself during our initial contact to relax and let it happen.

Sadly the moment was too brief and I came out of the paralysis too early. I could feel her de-materialize. But I still felt that afterglow...

One other thing that I will share was that she was so sweet and loving. I know that she will come to me again in her own time. Do you have any tips to maybe help me coax her into returning MORE often?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Hello. I have done quite some reading about succubus on this forum, and the first thing I notice is that you have very high expectations without having actually put in the bonding time over weeks or even months to build your connection. You are probably a bit over excited right now. Think a bit longer term perhaps?

Take the advice found on this forum, such as meditating on her (her presence, feeling her energy) for whatever time you have (a 15 minute to 60 minute session is probably great). In time your bond will grow.

Do not put such high demands on each interaction... just let it flow and enjoy. Things may start small and fluctuate..

Also, some have said that some old issues get pushed up in their psychology that they had to work through before their interactions could grow stronger....

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

Yep, I'll be the first to admit that I am impatient! I know that it has a lot to do with my depression/anxiety and I'll have to really work on it. I can feel her when I meditate, and to be honest I have enjoyed meditation time a lot. I really wish I had done this years ago!

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

vikingwarior74 wrote:Yep, I'll be the first to admit that I am impatient! I know that it has a lot to do with my depression/anxiety and I'll have to really work on it. I can feel her when I meditate, and to be honest I have enjoyed meditation time a lot. I really wish I had done this years ago!
Hi Viking. :) I've been with my two ubis for a few years now. I can understand why you enjoy meditating with her,, lol. Try to be patient, and your relationship with her will constantly, keep getting better. Keep meditating with her, I call it "intimate time", and ubi's seem to love it when we just lie down, clear our minds, and spend time with them.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

I'm impatient too and not very good at meditation and i guess our bond is weak because I haven't really experienced anything, should I do it at night? It's been a few weeks.

xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
Zodiac:

Actually how do you meditate with them exactly? Can someone give and explanation and how to guide?

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

xxMrS4nxx wrote:Actually how do you meditate with them exactly? Can someone give and explanation and how to guide?
For meditation in itself, you will find tones on google,
For meditation wit succubus, here are some tips for you!^^

Just sit or be relaxed somewhere, it not even need to be your room,
the meditation with them, begins wen you are THINKING about them!

Just tell your love how much you desire her, your sexual fantasies, be very graphic, they love it!
tell your succubus how you plan to take her,how you wants to make love to her, how her body feels sweet, and beautiful, how you wants so much to touch her all over, how the perfume of her body feels so so good you can't take it any more!^^
Imagine the best of pleasure that would release you from all of your stress, and the happiness it will bring to you,
Imagine this powerful feeling comes from your succubus,
Imagine how it will be to be fully connected with someone that will love you deeply, an will be always around you!

PS: there is lots of info in the CH search, look for succubus , and you will find it!^^

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Pray to Goddess Lilith. She responds quite fast.

Knowledge is Power
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Chouki wrote:

Just tell your love how much you desire her, your sexual fantasies, be very graphic, they love it!
tell your succubus how you plan to take her,how you wants to make love to her, how her body feels sweet, and beautiful, how you wants so much to touch her all over, how the perfume of her body feels so so good you can't take it any more!^^
Imagine the best of pleasure that would release you from all of your stress, and the happiness it will bring to you,
Imagine how it will be to be fully connected with someone that will love you deeply, an will be always around you!

PS: there is lots of info in the CH search, look for succubus , and you will find it!^^
This 100%, this message. This is how you meditate, bond, and connect with ubis. Extremely well said. My two ubi's just went nuts when I read this, we like Chouki! LOL. Miss R gives a big hug.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

marquest wrote:
Chouki wrote:

This 100%, this message. This is how you meditate, bond, and connect with ubis. Extremely well said. My two ubi's just went nuts when I read this, we like Chouki! LOL. Miss R gives a big hug.
Awww love, sorry for such a late reply, me and my entire spiritual family loves you too, and i welcome Miss R hugs like it was a hug party, hehe!
Miss you!
<3

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”