You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I purchased a haunted doll on Ebay several months ago. It took her awhile to be active, and I was afraid that she didn't like me. Well, after about a month it turned out that she DID like me and she seduced me during sleep paralysis. The person I got her from did say that it might happen.

Now here's where things started to go bad. A while later she tried it again with me. This time she pinned me down and started to get rough with me (I'll leave it at that). I freaked out and fought back and swung at her a few times until she stopped. I felt terrible about it after because I had asked her and invited her to come back again. I was just scared how she went about doing it and fought.

I've apologized to her a bunch of times but she has remained inactive ever since. Except for a few weeks ago she stomped around the house (up and down the stairs). I went down to where I keep her vessel (the doll) and I held her and talked to her. Since then there has been no activity.

A friend suggested that she might have left the vessel. I wouldn't be surprised if she did as I wouldn't really want to be around someone who threw punches at me when I was trying to be romantic!

Can anyone help with this? If she is still in the doll and just has decided that she hates me, I'd be more than happy to rehome her.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I wouldn't think that she hates you because of that, she might just does not want to scare you further and therefore she tunes down activity. A lot of spirits do this when they feel that you're uncomfortable with them being so in your face. Even if you apologized, she maybe just wants to be more careful in her approach. Have you told her the reason you started to lash out? That she was scaring you?

If you're unsure, why don't you contact the seller and ask if she's still in the doll and mad at you, or if she wants a rehome?

I really doubt that, but at least you would have a verified answer then.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

She's probably just toning it down for a while. Activity might pick up after a few months, but she'll likely proceed with caution. If somene I like swung at me for coming on too strong, I would give them space for a while too

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for the feedback. The woman I bought her from closed down her Ebay account, so I can't contact her anymore. I'll just take your advice and wait and see.
I have three cats and they love to be around her. Especially my Siamese, Eevee. She will sleep in the same room (my man-cave) more often than the others.
I'll try to have a long talk with her when I get home tonight. I feel bad, as I'm not the type to get freaked out or scared easily. I do admit that I can be a real grouch when I'm awakened, but...
Again, thanks for advice, much appreciated.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Well, it WAS your first time, so the fight or flight auto-response is normal; and as the others have commented, she might just have toned down, maybe a wee too much toning down? Give some "peace offering" and see how it goes.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

What would be a peace offering? Any suggestions?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

vikingwarior74 wrote:What would be a peace offering? Any suggestions?
Things you would do for any friend, I guess :) offer her flowers, or something else she would like... or chocolate? I'm only taking guesses, you would feel whats right.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh, yeah. :)

JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

I also offer my spirits crystals, herbs, for example I set up my grid/alter for my angels..with selenite, angelite, labradorite, candles, incense etc..They work with me so much stronger now. human spirits depending on there age kids/children I will give them toys, teenager's and adults I will give jewlery to wear on there vessel or knick knacks, figurines etc. I saw your other post that your trying to find her a home, do you have any pictures?!? I would love to see if I feel a connection, :)
Thanks so much,
JennJen

Return to “Human”