What does a Bannik look like? And Djinn?

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm just curious, because I've never seen a description of their looks. I'm sure they all look different like people do, but I'm wondering about their general appearance.
I assume they're humanoid, and I've heard in some tales that they have sharp claws 1spt

On a similar note, what do Djinn look like? Does it vary widely by species? Do they tend to have sharp ears, or horns? Do they tend to have skin tones like humans?

Again, I'm just curious lol. I'm a very visual person. Thanks to any who answer

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Based on myth, bannik looks like this:

While djinn is shapeshifter, thus they can look like anything. There are some historical books illustrating them, e.g. al-Qazwini‘s “Marvels of Things Created and Miraculous Aspects of Things Existing”:
http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/The_Book ... r-wiki-rec
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Interesting! Thank you

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My bannik manifested in human form last week. She is very beautiful. Same with my Djinns.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Dark Arts”