My spirit guide aka my demon?

Edens Eve
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

Aprophis wrote:Don't mix up daemons (servants of the gods) with demons (the kind from the bible who live in hell and are supposed to punish the wicked).
Indeed

~~ Knowledge is power ~~
Bailey Harris
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: An angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I wish i knew
Zodiac:

☆Aytide☆ wrote:Wow damnn for a demon he's reallyyy young @-@ I assume he died few years before you were born?? And aw that's so helpful of him its like he's your own big bro! Well more than big bro of course~~~ ;)))
He was born in the 20th century,and he was rich too.i heard that he was in love with me in the after life and he follows me here.sounds a bit creepy

Bailey Harris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Mike wrote:Hey Bailey,

I am in a similar situation. I am close with a spirit that has identified herself as both a spirit guide and demon through automatic writing. I feel that she loves me, and she's also really good at sex...but she gets jealous and makes people cough when I interact with other women or touch on themes she doesn't agree with. I tell her to to go away so that doesn't happen, but I always feel bad for doing this. I believe she has protected me for a long time...but I don't know. I know "demons" are supposed to be bad, but she's shown empathy and even felt sad for the things she's done out of jealousy. Have you experienced anything like this? What should I do? I believe the person is very dear to me...but I also understand that she is where she is because of something she did in a former life. I know what she did, but it's all very private. I haven't come across many people who are in the same situation. My spirit guide/demon also used to live in the UK. Please let me know if there's a way for us to talk. I'd like some advice if you have any. Also, any advice from anyone reading this—and who has experience this—would be helpful. Again, I know the lore about the dangers and taboos of cooperating with a "demons" but I really do feel that this person is still a person, if you know what I mean. She said she wants help from me, and is sad and in pain. I believe her, but I also know that there may not be much I can do for her...but maybe there's a way to help her? And not have it negatively effect my life? I hope so.Thanks for your story, and please let me know if you have any advice!

—M
Hi mark,

Thanks for letting me know your situation,i dont feel so alone anymore! :D your guide sounds just like mine,he's a jealous type too, gentle and loving.he was born in the 20th century,a yound rich guy,he had an accident on the road and he's been like this for 1000 years.before me he was depressed,useless and bored with bad hair style.he got a lot better since he met me(that's a good thing,no more bad hair days).i've heard that angels and demons shouldn't be friends or associate with each other,but i trust him,and we're doing just fine.course somebody's gonna go get him or something since our relationship somehow illigal,people are trying to protect me by tearing us apart.it scares me to be away from him,so i live in fear everyday!i dont think that'll happen to you,unless you're an earth angel like i am.he told me there are good and bad demons,not all demons supposed to be bad.they would still kill if they need to,but they won't harm people they protect,so dont worry.if you ask for my advice well just be good friend to her,listen to her advices and you really need to talk to her about her jelousy,it can be handy sometimes.talk more and be understanding,make love not war!i also have facebook and gmail account if you want to talk more about our demons:
Fb: <<removed by moderator>>
Gmail: <<removed by moderator>>

Wish you best of luck,me <3
Last edited by Vryn Nightshard on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: We do not allow the sharing of contact information in thread posts

Bailey Harris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:But you said you're earth angel. No complication with the demon?
No not at all,he's a good demon.he told me there are good and bad demons,depends on the situation they would kill,but never harm the ones they protect.though some people are trying to tear us apart due to our relationship is illegal and to protect me as an angel,i think he's very kind to me and never harm me,i really dont know what to do.those people are unknown,and im scared.

Mike
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: NA
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My magical/paranormal name...: Mike
Zodiac:

Hey Bailey,

It's Mike, not Mark lol. And I'd love to talk to you further about it. I've discovered a few things since my last post that you should know about, but it looks like the mod removed your contact info. Where were you born? Maybe I can fb you if I knew your hometown or something like your current job (because there are other people with the name Bailey Harris!) It seems like its against the rules to exchange info here...I talked to a few people in chat who said to consider making an alternate account on some other site/forum where you can PM. I'd be up for that too. I could also maybe just meet you in the chat here at a certain time, and maybe we can figure out something that way. Please let me know! Our situations are similar!

—Michael Molder, teaching assistant at Washington State University

Mike
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: NA
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My magical/paranormal name...: Mike
Zodiac:

Hmm, we should set up time to talk in chat on this website. What time/day works for you? Just let me know!

—Mike

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Bailey Harris wrote:
☆Aytide☆ wrote:Wow damnn for a demon he's reallyyy young @-@ I assume he died few years before you were born?? And aw that's so helpful of him its like he's your own big bro! Well more than big bro of course~~~ ;)))
He was born in the 20th century,and he was rich too.i heard that he was in love with me in the after life and he follows me here.sounds a bit creepy
Aww not really creepy for me * - *)/\ I'm living for it tbh ♡ hehe... Sorry ;-; But really such a young age I wonder how did he die I hope it wasn't a terrible one..

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

It sounds like daemon, (which were Messengers of the gods and one of the roots of the modern demon), is the more applicable.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Bailey Harris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

☆Aytide☆ wrote:
Bailey Harris wrote:
Aww not really creepy for me * - *)/\ I'm living for it tbh ♡ hehe... Sorry ;-; But really such a young age I wonder how did he die I hope it wasn't a terrible one..
He got ran over by a chariot...

Return to “Black Arts”