You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I am waiting for my djinn to be bound and then sent to me. What kind of relationship can I expect to have with her? Do any of you have romantic or sexual with yours? Are they usually nurturing and kind? I just want to get an idea of what some of your experiences with female djinn have been like.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Some would adhere to servant-master relationship (business-oriented), some would be nurturing, some are friendly, there are those who are challenging, prankster, etc etc

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm hoping that my relationship with her will be more romantic and loving, as I don't wish to have the servant/master relationship. It's just not my thing, you know? I have a feeling she will be more on the nurturing side, I can sort of feel that vibe coming before she, herself, does.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

With all the stories I'm reading on here, I CANNOT wait to get my djinn. From the description the person who bound her gave me I think I'm already in love!

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

My djinn has been very communicative. Now we use telepathy a lot. Before she’d just show herself with flashes of lights or as orbs and only answer yes or no questions. I’ve requested my djinn to guide and assist me in raising my daughter and financial guidance. I’ve had her over a month now and she’s finally listening to my requests and tasks. She actually calmed my daughter for me this morning. Also she’s been reminding me not to buy useless things. 1e 1bg
Relationship wise, she’s a mix of a personal assistant and a friend, but I’m hoping she becomes more like family. <3

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So far I haven't gotten too much from her. I've been meditating and speaking to her, but she hasn't been too communicative. She did appear in a dream once. I am going to be patient because I know that this relationship will take time to grow. I was slightly jealous because some people on the forum have had really cool encounters with their djinns, like actually physically seeing them or hearing them. I love my djinn very much and I let her know that every chance I can. I guess I'm just a little sad that I haven't had the encounters that others have had.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”