The Spirit's Keep

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I adore Filat's conjures. They have strong manifestations and great communication. If you ask for it, Filat is also capable of boosting their manifestation/communication for those who need a little extra help being able to feel the presence of their companion. Though let's just say that if you get a call from one of their preconjures there's no way you won't know it. ;)

If you get a custom conjure, you may have a little bit of a wait ahead of you during their vetting process, but it's very worthwhile. They also make their own wire-wrapped vessels (which are quite lovely) if you don't choose to distance bind to a vessel you already own.

I'm very thankful for Filat's work and the companions who have come to me through them. I already have a few (and more on the way), and every one of them is wonderful and special to me. <3

You can see a little more about their experience, etc., in their shop introduction post here.

Store link: https://spiritskeep.storenvy.com/

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Return to “Seller Review”