Black cubes, parasites, water memory and saturn.

Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

So I have has a long running battle with what seem to be astral parasites or demons and such. I have tried a lot of things, and when I seem to make any headway, these things seem to adapt and I am back to square one. That is, until 2 nights ago. About 3 days ago I was at my wits end and I was ready to just give up completely on this fight and be stuck in despair. This fight has taken so much from me it is unreal and after almost 2 years I was ready to just 'quit.' So i said screw it I am going to just do what I want until I am out of money and just go jump off a cliff. That is what these parasites/demons did to me mentally. In doing so I turned to youtube where I was just going down the youtube rabit hole and I stumbled accross a video on water. What could be so fasinating on water?

Water has over 60 unique properties, and a lot of them baffle scientist. And the properties do get quite weird. but the one that stuck out to me was the fact that water has a sort of memory or energetic imprint on it. To give an example 3 scientist would each take a sample of a drop of water they each loaded on the microscope and look at it. What they found was that each person had caused the water to take on a unique shape. They went on to test this in a classroom and found the same thing among 30 students. They also would put flowers in the water and look at drops and found the water took on very unique shapes for everything, even thoughts and emotions! Nice thoughts and emotions, as well as prayers and classical music, seemed to take on beautiful hexagon shapes, ugly thoughts and emotions took on deformed shapes as well as rock music and such. A japanese scientist even did a rice experiment and talked to rice to show how positive emotions kept the rice fresh, while ignoring the rice or talking negativly to it would cause rot. Youtube search 'water memory' if you want to know more.

With this in mind, i decided to really think that thoughts and emotions do really shape our world, but seeing like this made it seem like a matter of fact to me, and not some woo woo babble you find from some blogger. So I decided to close my eyes, see the parasites, and then blast them with white light. I had done this before, but had almost no effect it seems. But when I did it this time, i did it without any doubt in my mind that I was having an effect of filling them with white light. And it was a success! If they were stubborn I would just say in my mind or outloud 'i know this is working' and keep thinking back to the water memory videos where a bunch of scientist were doing this without even trying. this helped remove or smash any doubts. And not only was it a success, it was a homerun!! All the gemstones, herbs, chakra work, and banishings I tried did not work. Maybe they did not work because I chose not to believe it, and that somehow shut down the success? maybe with my new found belief I can rexplore those areas. Either way 99.9 percent of everything I have hit with this matter of fact white light has not withstood it, save for one big baddie. That one is still not liking it, so i am keeping up on this.

But it seems something else has come to light (no pun intended) in this matter. As i see these thigns writhe in agony and eventually flee after a few minutes, I see in my mind these black beings, and usually it is just black hands stuffing these parasites into what i thought was a door. But apon seeing more clearly it is a black cube. So these beings are being stuffed in black cubes and black/shadow beings are carrying them away, to where I dont know, but perhaps to Saturn?

The reason i think this is because i learned that the black cube is a symbol for the planet Saturn, some think saturn represents Satan or Cronus or evil. And a form/symbol for that is a black cube, which is actually in a lot of movies and music videos and product placement. In fact Loki in the first avengers movies arrives on a black hexagon, which is a black cube with the inner lines missing. Saturn also makes sense because when i first got woken up to spirits, one of the first dreams I had was in my grandmothers backyard and a stranger said 'Satan is coming' and as i left the backyard i noticed that there was a square in the fence. Perhaps instead it was a cube that went through the fence?!

So....thoughts?

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Saturn is symbolic of law. Not legality, but... The natural order of things, and the limmitations that order places on everything in existence. Everything has boundaries, everything has a natural place and function, and that is what Saturn is all about.

It seems you have found the ultimate truth, that faith (belief) creates reality... Your faith that you could do nothing limited you... And now through these experiences you have come to the truth, and let go of those limiting beliefs. However, I don't think Saturn is finished teaching you. With so many strong messages, I wonder now what other unnatural limitations Saturn will force you to recognize and release?

Congratulations on your progress!
-Raven

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Your post I just stumbled upon seems interesting like a form of syncronicity. I rarely lurk the CH forum anymore for a few years now but I was just lurking casually and your post was the first one on the Spirit Keeping forum category. Just yesterday I had a dream and your post kind of seems like a synchronicity of sorts. The dream I had was about parasites and water, that there were parasites infesting in the bathroom and water especially and I wanted to get rid of the gross parasite infestation but nobody around me wanted to help and were even hostile. Then all of a sudden I saw a computer monitor and a "pop up" appeared which looked like an Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware software program giving me a message, I almost ignored it twice but then I told myself,"Oh wait, this could be an important message!" and I was actually able to read the message. The message mentioned about a demon that was bored out in the astral or something and that a random demon out of pure boredom decided to attack around 167 or so humans with false beliefs about parasites to cause them fear and negativity but that it was fake and to "disregard it". So the message was kind of like a computer anti-virus anti-malware software program like when they detect a virus or malware and say,"Hey we caught this and removed it, just so you know, don't worry about it" kind of message. So the message was just saying about this random BORED demon who attacked around 167 humans out of pure boredom by trying to instill them false beliefs/false fears about parasites, like trying to give them a fear about parasites but the message said to "disregard it" as a false fear, that it's a false belief, it's fake, it's a fake illusion, just ignore it, that it's just a false illusion or false fear that this bored "demon" was randomly trying to instill on people but to just "disregard it" like ignore it, don't give any power to it because it's a fake fear that doesn't actually exist. The dream I had was completely random but interesting and reading your post, I find it interesting that you mention the words "demon" "parasites" and "water" and stuff. In the dream message I got, it said that like 167 or so random humans were targeted (kind of similar to how a bored hacker might target random people with a computer virus) but to not worry about it because it's a fake fear that the "demon" was trying to instill on those people out of sheer boredom/entertainment. The message was like an anti-virus, anti-malware software program (again similar to how a bored hacker might target people with a virus attack) but the message was informing that everything is under control, everything is fine, don't worry about it, the "attack" only has an effect if the person gives it power to affect it themselves, it's a "fake instilled fear" that the random "demon" was trying to attack those people with but the message said to "disregard it".

The dream seemed to have come out of nowhere and I thought it was interesting, it seemed to have come out of nowhere and I especially thought the message was interesting. Maybe my post might help you see things in a different perspective and calm down and try not to give any power to the things that you are fearing or something? Just trying to help I guess.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”