CH living entity code words

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

does anyone know if these code words work with bindings from a different practitioner?

Code Words for Activation & Deactivation
- Open a Channel so the Living Entity can safely aid and assist you on the Earthen Realm with any task: whether it be decision-making, working with spirits or spells, understanding new endeavors or material, providing wisdom or comfort, being a guide to you in any situation

Activation: Misanko (Meh-zahn-koh)
Deactivation: Redela (Reh-dell-ah)

- Remote view their homeland: see what their home looks like through telepathic messages, visions, dreams, and through meditation

Activation: Filian (Fill-ee-ahn)
Deactivation: Humez (Hoo-mez)

- Allow your Astral Body to visit the LivingEntity's homeland and interact with them: have vivid and actual experiences as your Astral body interacts with the Living Entity in their homeland, this can provide incredible responses, and sometimes can even provide stimulus to your physical body

Activation: Arinok (Ah-ree-nock)
Deactivation: Zesi (Zeh-see)

- Open a Channel so the Living Entity's family or friends can come through together to you: visit with the people who matter to your LivingEntity companion, not all Living Entities have familial structures like humans or even friends like humans but for those who do this can give you deeper insight into your Living Entityfriend

Activation: Wilav (Will-ahv)
Deactivation: Peselo (Peh-zell-oh)

- Energy connection so your energy will be tuned to their energy for faster bonding & interaction: their energy and your energy are tuned together so you can have well-rounded interactions with your new companion, since they are still alive their energy is dynamic & fluctuates just as yours does so this connection is wonderful

Activation: Otoker (Ah-toh-kur)
Deactivation: Caxaq (Kahz-ock)

- Permission for physical manifestation and interaction: some Living Entities may be able to physically manifest within the Earthen Realm in one form or another and they can sometimes also provide physical stimuli depending on the conditions

Activation: Theon (Thee-ahn)
Deactivation: Kedo (Kay-doh)

they came with my concuan binding, however, i now have two other entities in my family from a different conjurer and would love to use these for them as well.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Probably not, because they're part of the CH binding. So you're activating functions of the CH entity binding with those codewords afaik.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

figured as much, but worth a shot. thank ya!

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Try it to see what happens; your post made me wonder about the list of code words for connecting and bonding that CH offers. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CODE-WOR ... CTING.html it doesn't mention them only being effective with CH bindings

Augusta
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have tried these. IMHO works great for opening channels to Immortals.

Path: Gatherer of Power
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh, I just read that you mentioned the code words came with the binding for that one being you ordered; they may have been uniquely made for him/her

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

oh, i meant to ask about those as well since I have a few and brought in a few of those same races from different practitioners later on.
i believe the living entity ones come with every CH entity binding, however aprophis is most likely correct that they are made exclusively for CH bindings. still curious, though!

Rockboy198
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
Zodiac:

Can you keep the on for as long as you like? Also if my entity isnt here yet and I use them, will they still work for when they get here?

Return to “Living Entities”