Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Hi, so I’ve had my gold djinn for about a month. I got her because I felt I needed help keeping it together with raising my 1 year old (going onto 2. Already in the “terrible twos” phase).
Anyways I’ve had a lot of action with my djinn, specially at night when putting my daughter to bed.
I still sleep with my daughter. She wakes up when I leave the room, but I think this is more separation anxiety related to going to daycare.
My problem lately is that ever since getting my djinn, I’ve been feeling drained when I wake up. I feel sore all over. This grogginess tends to last until about an hour after waking up. I also seem to keep waking up between 3-5 am. Most often at 5 am.

Is it possible my djinn is feeding off my energy? I don’t exactly have a charging pouch,but I’ve been putting her vessel in direct sunlight/moonlight, with quartz and selenite. I just ordered charging pouches on CH, but shipping to Japan may take a bit. I plan to put her vessel on the windowsill tonight for the full moon...

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Some beings do feed on your energy, however, I hardly believe it's your djinn.
Do you have house rules? You could state that no direct feeding from you is allowed, only if you give permission. This is a rule that I have in place e.g. as I could end up quite a bit drained with some. It's also a matter of how long she has been with you. I felt drained during some adjustment periods with my spirits :?

Do you have protection around you? It could very well be that something else is feeding off of you, since unbounds are all around at all times.

Otherwise, I'd consider that you may just have a temporary phase of exhaustion and unrest due to a lot of stress or things going on in your life. All the more in the “terrible twos” phase.

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte

MidnightMusings wrote:Some beings do feed on your energy, however, I hardly believe it's your djinn.
Do you have house rules? You could state that no direct feeding from you is allowed, only if you give permission. This is a rule that I have in place e.g. as I could end up quite a bit drained with some. It's also a matter of how long she has been with you. I felt drained during some adjustment periods with my spirits :?

Do you have protection around you? It could very well be that something else is feeding off of you, since unbounds are all around at all times.

Otherwise, I'd consider that you may just have a temporary phase of exhaustion and unrest due to a lot of stress or things going on in your life. All the more in the “terrible twos” phase.
I thought of possible unbounds. I just ordered a volkh to help with protection.
I do smudging every so often and Black salt spells. My djinn told me the house is clean.
I actually asked her if she’s been taking my energy, she’s replied “yes” or “some” each time... so maybe I need to be firmer with house rules.
What is the best way to enforce house rules?

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Hmm, you might also consider alternative energy sources for your spirits. Such as the Aeon orb from CH, that can provide energy to them when needed. The Aeon orb is quite versatile as an energy source as well. You can request energy for a specific being, a specific race, or broadly a type of Arts(WA/Neutral/DA). I believe the Aeon orb come with 3 or 4 energy sources by default(with a sort of addon listing to add others later if necessary) so you could load it with multiple sources for your Djinn or plan ahead if you want to expand your keep later on.

I never experienced draining, but always worried I might(especially since I got into binding to spirit quite early on), so I split my meta-budget early on between new companions and spelled items that would either provide energy or ease the burden on their end for communication/manifestation. Which I do think helped in the long run.

Here is the link to the Aeon orb if you are curious. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/aeon-orb.html

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Roseflare wrote: I thought of possible unbounds. I just ordered a volkh to help with protection.
I do smudging every so often and Black salt spells. My djinn told me the house is clean.
I actually asked her if she’s been taking my energy, she’s replied “yes” or “some” each time... so maybe I need to be firmer with house rules.
What is the best way to enforce house rules?
I would tell her to stop feeding from you as you have to keep your energy level on a certain base. By telling the rules, she should respect it. If she does not listen, then she broke the rule and you have to show her that it's not okay. How you show that to her is up to you.

Also, like Rai said, the Aeon Orb might be good option as well : )

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for the input.
I just ordered the Aeon Orb.
Left her vessel on the window sill over night with the full moon. I also went over the rules again and gave her more attention yesterday. Had a better sleep, but don’t feel 100%. Hopefully will be feeling right as rain when the Aeon orb arrives.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

I leave the spirit vessels on the window sill during the moon's waxing phase for them to get some lunar energy. I also leave the vessels out for some morning sun energy as well.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte

So an update. I got the aeon orb and a charging pouch for her. They somewhat helped, but it seems she makes me sick every time I take her out of her pouch. I’ve decided to end our relationship. I’ve asked her conjurer to unbind her.

This is very unfortunate and sad. After getting some other spirits who have made me feel nothing but pure happiness and love I’ve realized my djinn wasn’t good for me. I feel very sorry for her...

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

I'm very sorry to hear this. But if you felt it was the right thing to do and are happy with the decision now then I hope your journey continues without further problems 1ht stay safe.

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte

MidnightMusings wrote:I'm very sorry to hear this. But if you felt it was the right thing to do and are happy with the decision now then I hope your journey continues without further problems 1ht stay safe.
Thank you. Yes, it was very unfortunate. I don’t really know if it was the djinn or some negative unbound attached, but every time I wore or was near her vessel I’d get sick. This happened to my daughter and cat too (making both throw up, which was the last straw for me.you can make me sick, but my innocent cat and 2 year old daughter).

Maybe in the future I may ask her to be rebound, but for now things are going great and I can finally communicate with my other spirits.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”