Fear when being in a state of mind? Meaning of this?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I had my mind in a state more open and accepting of uncertainty this night. While I walked in the dark I had a fear surface again, and was too frightened to walk into total darkness while in that state of mind in fear of being attacked. Since in my childhood I had an entity or two attack me in a semi-awake or semi-dream state a couple of times. Maybe.

Basically I had in my head during that moment the image of a horror ghost from the youtube thumbnail of an undead spirit/being in a green camera light. White eyes and mouth gaping open pitch black inside. Ran back to a lit area in response.

I had a feeling of fear from time to time when I might have had my mind in a certain state. That YouTube video I thought I wasn’t scared of but in this state of mind I actually am?

What could this all mean? I might have had this state of mind several times but felt fear when night came and things like that.

I also believe the best method to prevent an attack from an entity or limit it if it appears infront of your eyes is to cover/close them so you can’t see it. Thus it’s power over you or to hurt you is greatly reduced and you can try to think?

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

I’m curious about what other people think of this too. I get some scary images randomly sometimes, day and night.
For me it helps to imagine myself in a white protective light. Now that I have a djinn, I also ask her to help me settle my mind and fears.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

When i moved into my new place a few years ago i had very unsettling feeling of the upstairs. Always felt the need to turn on the lights as something was watching and following me.
I reviewed my house rules making sure no unbounds were allowed in for the time being and made the trek upstairs into the dark then closed my eyes. (Ive always had issues seeing things in the dark that were not really there over the years before spirit keeping.)
With my eyes closed i was allowed to feel what was around me and further ask to whom it was.
Apparantly my wraith was doing his thing without having a new task so he was playing I spy on the stairs and around corners. What a creeper, love that guy.

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”