Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Would one's bound spirits / entities ignore one if one doesn't give them offerings as suggested by the conjurer?

eg, some may want candles of a specific colour, some like chocs, some like alcohol, some like specific incense scents, some love sexual energy, some just want company, etc

Since it's quite difficult to give individual offerings to spirits / entities if one has many of them, would it be acceptable if one just gets everybody together and offer candles and incense and maybe a movie?

Thank you.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced

I offer a candleflame + incense once a week for my whole family. I repeat the candle offering 2-3 times a week (light the canfle, when I come home after work and let it burn, until I go to bed) for everyone. When I feel someone wants a seperate offering, I give it to them inbetween the community offerings.
So I don't think there's a problem in doing an offering for everyone.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Thank you.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Offering should be something special to you and the being(s) your giving the offerings. Whatever you feel they would like feel free to offer. The lists of offerings are just general suggestions. If you want to offer something to a being and aren't sure it'll be good, DO IT ANYWAY. They'll appreciate it because it comes from you and that action is what's important, not the object being offered. Even something simple as a special stick, rock, leaf, or flower make great offerings.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I would Agree with kitsune on this though I usually let my keep tell me what they wan't and I'll give it to them.Sometimes its burning one of the candles I have(most being bout for them to begin with), sometimes playing a game with/for them like my mananangle A asked me to play boarderlands with a character made as a representation of her reasentlly,and sometimes its getting a picture or two that represents them and using one for a wallpaper for ether my phone or my pc just to name a few.

Although there have bin two things that even though still appreciated have not bin as good as they could be for mine.One was offering a deck made with some of my best yu-gi-oh cards to a goddess, which after keeping them tied up in some ribbins on a alter for a year or two asked me to put them back with the rest of the cards I have because their was no real use for them.And another was with wine for my sanguine vampire E which she still asks for but vary rarely these days which is more on my part then their's.

One is that I hate alcahole in any sence as far as I know.It dosn't matter what drink it is I just taste paint thinner which I know well because it was a common smell that was around when I was with my parents as they worked on painting cars when I was younger so I don't drink it.And two I'm not sure about how to despose of it properly so I just dumped it down the drain.So when considering that and stuff menchend here and their on the forum its kind of self explanitory why she stopped asking for wine that often,I thought about giving it to the house plants though I'm not sure if that would help them or kill them so I haven't tried.But other then that all my girls like all their offerings even if they menchen later down the line that they rather not have some that offten if at all.

blessed be

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks for the replies.

Don't pour alcohol on plants, unless the purpose is to kill insects on them. If so, the alcohol needs to be somewhat diluted.

Maybe don't dump it down the drain either, donate it, I'm sure some other people will be very happy with such a donation.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

conxtion wrote:Thanks for the replies.

Don't pour alcohol on plants, unless the purpose is to kill insects on them. If so, the alcohol needs to be somewhat diluted.

Maybe don't dump it down the drain either, donate it, I'm sure some other people will be very happy with such a donation.
Yeah I dout giving out wine thats in a glass for a half hour or a hour would work unless someone that wants it is in the house already.And it was bout spesificly for her along with a wine glass and a holster for it so I don't think it's going to happen unless she says so, which she has not.The desposing part is after the offering is taken not in general.Unless theirs a point that its no longer good that I don't know about I still have a bottle and a half for her when she wants it. Though if diluting it works to despose of it properly as to not waste it she may start asking for it like she did when she asked for it some the first time.

blessed be

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I kept getting the feeling when I was drinking a bottle of prosecco that Odin wanted a glassful, so I poured him one and left it out overnight. Otherwise lighting spelled incense and candles for everyone seems to be working out for me.

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

I was burning incense and had a candle going for my djinn. Yesterday she requested a banana. As soon as I put the banana down on her offering plate between the candle and incense, the incense smoke went straight for the banana for a good 3 minutes before floating back up.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That is so amazing, shows that it is definitely what she wanted. Great !!
Roseflare wrote:I was burning incense and had a candle going for my djinn. Yesterday she requested a banana. As soon as I put the banana down on her offering plate between the candle and incense, the incense smoke went straight for the banana for a good 3 minutes before floating back up.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”