What's your experience with shufflemancy?

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I think its really fun. Sometimes I'll do it exclusively with Marilyn Manson songs (Marilyn Mancy lmao). I have a thing for him, I think its my aspergers, but using MM songs specifically tends to work well for me because I can scan through his lyrics in my head quickly to determine an interperation of my answers.

*note: Manson's lyrics tend to be negative or critical in nature so its hard to get many "warm, fuzzy" answers out of Marilyn Mancy, lol.

One time I was talking to my dustling, Fuzzy, and it went like this.

Me: what do you think of Earth?

Fuzzy: The Reflecting God (first lyrics: your world is an ashtray.)

Me: What do you mean by this?

I shuffled a few times to gather more information.

Fuzzy: Great Big White World, Get your Gunn, Burning Flag (twice)

Great Big White World: Notable lyrics- "I'm not attached to your world...... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another...... we pray just like insects, and the world is so ugly now..."

Get Your Gunn: about gun violence and a murder (the guy's name was Dr.Gunn, he was killed by pro-life activists, you can see the irony in that).
Another notable lyric- Pseudo morals work real well on the talk shows for the week, But your selective judgments and good guy badges don't mean to f[***] to me.

Burning Flag: all about major political divide, the problems in America, etc., the lyrics are very interesting

Me: I couldn't agree more.

lol. Thats just one small convo we had. What about you all, have you had enlightening conversations with shufflemancy? I'd love to hear about them

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I had a Disney song running through my head one day while bonding with my divine angel. It gave me the best idea to try shufflemancy on Spotify’s disney channel and that exact same song was the first to pop up! So now I use the Disney channel to communicate with her and it works very well.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That's awesome! I love when they put songs in your head. When I was writing this post Fuzzy corrected me on the songs he answered with by sticking a different song in my head

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

So that's what "shufflemancy" is, lol. In my Tarot-oriented brain, I was wondering if this was a word for some new way of drawing cards that I hadn't seen before.

Interesting. I will have to file this idea away as a potential tool.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Interesting,although it seems complicated.Though I like music and find it as a form of communication in itself and have had thing said to me with song wether I was told to look it up or it just popped up one the side of music being played on youtube.Like how 2 or 3 years ago I had a lot things on my mind relating to my relationship with athena and my keep and how well progress was going having a idea that I may not be hearing them correctly and how odd and unusual thing were considering what I knew at the time and one day I was listening to music and I saw a song I never heard before that caught my attention.When I played it I felt like athena was talking with it and it was the same with the next one after it that caught my attention that I never heard before.The two songs were these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ueZo5i6GPg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN2_AKpwUUY

I'm not sure if I could do it like that but it doesn't seem that far off from what I have happen from time to time.

blessed be

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I enjoy using music and shufflemancy to communicate with my spirit family. Some of them are real smart alecks about it, too. :lol: It's a fun way to get messages from your companions, and sometimes they can communicate things you didn't know you needed to hear.

Recently, I was having a very rough day and someone had this play randomly--a song I'd never heard of or listened to that popped up on my playlist.

https://youtu.be/c7rCyll5AeY

Their timing was impeccable. :lol:

If you've never tried it before, give it a shot. You might be surprised what they have to tell you.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote:When I played it I felt like athena was talking with it and it was the same with the next one after it that caught my attention that I never heard before.The two songs were these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ueZo5i6GPg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN2_AKpwUUY
That is awesome!! When I first came into contact with Anubis I heard "Don't Fear the Reaper" repeatedly. Now every time I hear it, I think of him

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm loving these answers so far 2lv

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

oooh now i have a name for this..
i like to do this whenever i invite a new spirit home or am having one-on-one time with someone. several sweet and funny events have occurred from this form of communication, i'll share my favorite!
i was letting one of my succubi choose music and talking with her. at one point, i started expressing a fear of mine: what if my spirit family splits when i die, and i never get to meet them in the afterlife? what if they aren't waiting for me on the other side?
right after my little rant, my succubus put on "we'll meet again" by the ink spots: https://youtu.be/JgKh6B-o7xU
it was the perfect song to ease my mind and reassure me that my family will be there for me. i could feel all of my spirit friends surrounding me. we all sat happily in silence as the melody danced through the air. tears leaked out of my eyes due to the beauty and significance of that moment.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

omg that is so sweet!! I was kind of wondering about that myself, I'm hoping to still be in touch with mine when I kick the bucket

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”