my plant is dying... any natural/spiritual medicine/remedy?

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So, I didn't found a threath like this, but my cactus is dying... seriously annoying, cause I don't want all my plants to die.
During the years that I'm now living on my own, I always wanted some plant in my appartment ( as I don't have a garden) but sadly they all die...
Now my cousin bought me a cactus for my birthday, and I was like happily thinking Oh Great, this one will not die, cause it doesn't need much attention... Well sadly, he is not healty anymore.
I'm not sure what it is, maybe the fact that all the warm water and heating went away for a month or more, and it was mostly freezing outside... maybe he got to much water, I don't know?

But, well now I've put my vessels of my faeries close to it, just like the vessel of my gargoyle, and even my Arkan Sonney and my leprechaun. I've put up some music from Youtube, some health music for plants, I went to the Market and bought myself two more plants, I named them Aloe Vera & Cactus Two... cause maybe he - cactus One- was feeling lonely... ( it's the only real plant in my appartment really) and now I'm talking again to my plant...cause I read somewhere that talking to a plant helps.
Now I'm trying to make some fairy house, and I'll try to get some Elves and Leprechauns altars as well. And I'm hoping I'll attract some fairies or gnomes or whatever spirits/entities can help my plant. But as this is an appartment, ... It's not outside, so I do leave my window open mostly...
I'm feeling like a plant doctor - and a bit crazy, but I guess I'm already a bit considered crazy in my country Belgium- for the moment, but... well, as this is a magical site, where maybe some wicca's or druids are, I was wondering if someone had any idea how to help a plant back to its normal health?
Any magical spell, anything I could do more?
I seriously DO NOT WANT MY CACTUS TO DIE...

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Double-check that it is not being over-watered and that it is getting the right amount of sunlight. If you know what kind of cactus it is, it shouldn't be too hard to search around for care instructions. Overwatering succulent plants is a fatal mistake. If the soil is too wet, let it dry out to the right amount and then water only as per instructions. Good luck.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

To add to what L2R says, make sure it isn't too cold for the plant. Cacti and most succulents are made for A dry, desert environment, and will not survive in snow or freezing temperatures, so be careful of that too.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Have you tasked any of your spirits with helping the plant along?

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Pray to Aphrodite and give her a gift.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Not sure how much this would help but maby you can ask the cactus what your doing wrong and do what it asks.Not sure how normal it is for plants to mimic spirits and entities when they're able to get your attention but I noticed when I treated my plants like spirits in terms of communication they started responding like ones so I imagen it would work with all plants if they want to talk.Other then looking up your spesific plant species requierments I don't really have anything elts to add.

blessed be

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Just another thought , I mist my cacti rather than water mostly, plants hate WiFi so I avoid that, maybe repot the plant with fresh soil and plenty grit :) do you do Reiki? Plants love that or if your not attuned , reverse your breathing so inhale through your mouth exhale through your nose with your hands round the base of the plant , whilst doing so say Heal in your mind See Green energy going from your hands into the plant, be careful though as this is directly tapping into your own life force , just be mindful you may get a little light-headed if so Stop.
Hekhare

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Hi guys, thanks for the many replies.
An update... so basically, the cactus branches armpits aren't spongy anymore.
Where it was spongy before, it has hardered up now, but it's very small... and not very good at carrying the branches?
Well basically, my appartment is really warm, but the cactus is standing close to my window. Here in Belgium it was a very cold winter... The temperatures are really going up and down and all the way around, in a not normal way...

Would it be better if I move it to another place? Away from the window?

I don't do reiki... and I'm not very good in communicating with my spirits at all. I'm still trying to open up my third eye, so I'm not sure how I should give the plant some green energy from my hands?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Depending on the cactus, it depends on how much sunlight it would need, but if its too cold near the window then take it away. As long as it gets some good indirect light it should be good. It also depends on what the type of cactus is.

I agree with all the above comments; don't over water the plant, maybe try to get a small spray bottle and mist the cactus. Try repotting the plant too! Your plant roots could have gotten some kind of rot going on if you had over watered it before. Repotting will help you get rid of this and start over. Just lightly damp the soil, and let it dry out more than you would think. Water like, every 3-5 days depending on how big it is.

You could also try using sigils, giving it some energy, charging water in moonlight and giving the cactus a little bit of that for a boost, the only magical advice that I personally have that I've used on my own plants.

If it doesn't perk up or do well, another plant I can suggest is aloe vera. Its so easy to care for them, and they don't need a whole lot of sunlight (they actually get burned with too much sunlight lol). I have a TON of aloe vera that I take care of, and even one that isn't in soil that is still?? living?? ..??

Hope the plant lives!! Good luck!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
Zodiac:

Well go try find some earthworm and put in inside the soil of ur cactus. Worm can be helpful too

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk

Return to “General Questions”