ballen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I did a 5 card reading for myself and I would really like someone else to interpret it for me. I just go blank when it involves me, which is why I haven't done a reading for myself in over 10 years. Anyway, it is a 5 card spread for finding a job/setting career goals. The five places and the cards that came up are:

1.What is your dream job - Knight of pentacles
2. How can you get there - Ace of cups
3. What qualities do you bring to the table - Seven of pentacles
4 Where can you find assistance - King of rods
5. What needs attention - 10 of cups

I realize this is not a bad reading, I just don't know what to do with it. I got the spread from here, https://labyrinthos.co/blogs/learn-taro ... nd-calling. The one that really has me confused is the last card, "what needs attention" being the 10 of cups. If anyone can offer some advice I would appreciate it, many thanks. Oh here is a snapshot of the actual spread, https://ibb.co/dp2gAx

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

10 of cups - maybe your sense of inner happiness / balance. Maybe some healing that has to do with your family / environment. Learning how to cooperate and respect others. something like be happy, confident and proud of who u are . That’s when you will start noticing positive changes in your career.

The deck seems to show you’re inexperienced In your current field / major. U feel like you’re still an apprentice / learning stages of whatever you’re trying to pursue.

Lack of confidence comes out. U offer insights that people tend to overlook and can see things from a diff perspective but u aren’t confident enough to say it.

Lmk if it makes sense, been 2 months since I touched a deck haha

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”