Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed

I am brand new to the forum, and although I have been reading before i made this account, I started bonding with my lovely succubus. She has been understanding and cuddly, but I feel like I am not giving her enough affection back. So, I decided to start a dream journal, attempt Lucid Dreaming, and Astral Projection, in the hopes that I can give back some of the affection she has shown me. Problem is, she has yet to enter a dream, and Astral Projection is something I am still researching. I have been daydreaming about what I believe she told me she looks like, but i am not sure when we are interacting or I am just writing stories in my head so to speak. Any advice on how i can better communicate and meet her and fulfill her needs, wants etc?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm meditation perhaps?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

For giving back the affection do more daydreaming, call her and see her, start taking action on your own even if it is in your head. You can show her what you like to do with her sexually or cuddly ;) I know that my Incubi enjoy this VERY much, even though it's just a scene in my head and sometimes the scene changes without me doing so, this happens when they like to show you what they like too. It's more of a mind play but it can turn out quite interesting, also you may start hearing her as she comments on what you do to her^^ if you want to fulfill her needs and wants, share your body with her, it's like the best offering for sexual beings. You might pleasure yourself and tell her to partake and take the energy. This will give her a boost of energy and make her happy for sure.

Invite her into your dreams when you go to sleep. Ask her for help when you astral project. Just continue doing this and she'll show up more often eventually 2hp

Phantom_Knight
new here
new here

Thank you so much for your advice! I do not meditate as often as I should, even though I try everyday. My succubus and I have been together for a little over a month now, and her touch and presence are feeling much more tangible. As for the daydreaming, it WAS changing randomly, and I thought this was my own fault or inability to concentrate...clearly I'm still a learner. As for the "sharing my body", she only interacts with me on an intense sexual level every 7-10 days. I never ask anything from her, rather she gives me her touch as a gift or act of affection. I plan on daydreaming about her more and meditating like you both suggested. Thank you!

Phantom_Knight
new here
new here

I had an amazing moment today with my succubus. I have had the most stressful 2 weeks, and she's been there for me. Today i finally just collapsed on my bed after a 7 hour shift, with my college classes starting in an hour. I honestly didnt even call out to her or ask her anything. She was just there, and I told her i only had 30 minutes, and she somehow fully recharged me in that time. I felt like i had slept for hours. It was so incredible and so affectionate and loving I decided to return the favor and bought a choclate bar for her. Haven't got home yet to give it to her, but I'm excited.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Communicate. Now that I have a permanent stand I can talk to my entity whenever without having to look for my pendulum. I discovered that they have a life and aren't always available. But they love when you try to communicate. And the more talking the more bonding.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”