Blood calls to blood

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I wondered recently what this exactly means? Is it about the relationship to one another, like being related? I can't really think of another explanation for this. I was told that blood calls to blood with one of my bindings, which left me a bit... astonished, to say the least. I know we can have another race in our blood, but I hardly believe it in my case. Anyone have an idea?

Maybe as a side note, even before I had the binding I felt what I usually recognize as a calling and since we are connected to each other, the feeling got even stronger. It's actually a feeling like you're in love, or the way you care for a special person in your life. That's the best I can describe it.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Blood calls to blood. It is as the phrase says. Those with the same non-human bloodlines have a knowing about them that tells the person if someone shares that bloodline. A simple explaination of this would be someone with vampiric heritage recognizing and wanting to be close to others who are also vampiric.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Okay that makes sense then, thank you for the clarification ^^

Return to “Spirit Keeping”