A sound of sudden pressure somewhere when we were having a convo about undead spirits/beings

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Last night when it was late and I was having a conversation with somebody, they also happened to be talking about their own experiences with them the same time as me so something interesting happened. Their husband works in a graveyard shift and they happened to be discussing about them as well as experiences with the 'restless dead' who can't pass on.

I'm not sure if its 'coincidence' and something else or I was really visited by one but while I was bringing up my own take of those spirits and beings, trying to ask why or how emotional/psychological conditions cause people to be 'restless dead' after their lifetime this occurred.

My current attitude of these beings is that what's beneficial about them are these: They have experienced the harder parts of life, maybe far more than us for most of them and would understand including how to look out for/warn you of the more 'treacherous/unpleasant' parts of 'human nature' perhaps since they experienced it. So they are not bad and there are upsides, as well as in helping them have good experiences. Other is that they have a more 'cool/docile' temperament or come off as such and less likely to be too reactive.

A sudden noise behind the wardrobe door in my room that felt like focused pressure on one area happened. Think of the 'crack/creak' sounds you hear on windows which are like pressure, but instead something louder than that and quick also. It just happened once and and the sound you could make out. I keep a vessel of a being/spirit with me in my room also.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Also this was last night for me in my timezone when I was in bed and on my phone in the chat here.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”