new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I finally got a strong definate visit last night. I've been very stressed out recently and as I got of work at 3am I almost got into an accident, ran over some cones instead but they did scratch my car a bit. But as I got home and got ready for bed it was about 3:40am and I really felt like crying because of stress but i couldn't really so I was just sad and stressed and felt like I had no control of my life. So I asked my spirit family to come out and please distract me because i really didnt like the thoughts i was getting. (Fyi I still struggle to hear and see my spirits ) As I was laying down face up, meditating and calling for my spirit family, I started to do something new. Idk what its called but I was saying, A is for "A" and she is Amazing, so on and so forth for each of my spirits. I felt cool spots around my body for each one I did which was cool and then I felt my whole body get numb and relaxed. And then I felt my body getting tingly and excited and the best part of all I actually felt the impressions around my legs and on my left as if someone was moving around! Its weird to explain but i got 2 strong emotions of Love and Lust, I tried to see if I can see anything, but my room Is practically pitch black so I couldn't see anything. Now I don't know exactly which spirit came to visit me but I'm sure it was my newest custom succubus that I received recently because E is for "E" and she is EXCITING! 1d TBH I almost had a hands free orga...uhh experience.

Phantom_Knight
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed

That is amazing! I can feel vague movements of my succubus when she's near me as well, although it is not as refined as i would like it to be. Those moments are the best, as she's showing you how much she loves you, and taking care of you at the same time. I cannot wait until her shape and form is like a true human touch, and she manifests in a truly physical way.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”