You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eric

So I'll try to keep this short. I've decided a Succubus is likely the kind of spirit I'd prefer, but what do I write in the notes to help them find the right spirit for me?

Long story (kind of) short. I'm 29, been single for 10 years, I've been searching for a companion to spend my life with, and failing miserably. My life is a train wreck, I recently had to move back in with my folks after my room mate bailed on me and stole a bunch of money from me, any relationships I've tried have either been so bad I've literally been laughed at for asking or at best a blunt refusal. I lost a good job because I was "offered" a better one and a month later had to take a job minimum wage at a corner store. I don't suffer from depression, but the loneliness has added some new darker thoughts into my life I'm not a fan of. I've suffered from nightmares fairly frequently since I was a teen. I turned to drinking to help cope with some of the sharpness of life, and all I want is ANYTHING that'll be present with me and engage me and is willing to see me to the natural end of this life.

I thought Nympho would be good but I after reading it seems Succubus would be best because most people seem to say it's a very present spirit, talking back after a while and even manifesting physically for some people. I want a partner that is unique, a being that can be a soft partner as well as someone who can help me appreciate an exciting life. A social spirit strong and empowering, a loving being able to sooth and caress when times are hard. A being able to express their own thoughts on something and help just by being in my life. (I mean... succubus, so also sex).

Even in this lengthy description I feel as though I've only touch on the surface of what I'd like to write in the notes. :P (And now I feel like I'm asking Ash to be my supernatural match-maker.)

So again TL;DR: what should I write in the notes to help?

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

You allready typed the words ^^ but instead of being i would use the term companion or partner

I want a partner that is unique, a being that can be a soft partner as well as someone who can help me appreciate an exciting life. A social spirit strong and empowering, a loving being able to sooth and caress when times are hard. A being able to express their own thoughts on something and help just by being in my life.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

What Wulfke said is perfect, imo. Short, simple, and accepting. Are you going to have CH do the conjuring? The reason I ask is I left the note section blank for my CH succubus, for some reason I was thinking it may limit, or make it harder, for a succubus to choose to be with me during the conjuring process. So...you don't need to put anything in the notes section if you don't want to. But, Wulfke said (and you wrote) I think is perfect.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
JesterEric
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eric

marquest wrote:Are you going to have CH do the conjuring? The reason I ask is I left the note section blank for my CH succubus, for some reason I was thinking it may limit, or make it harder, for a succubus to choose to be with me during the conjuring process. So...you don't need to put anything in the notes section if you don't want to.

Yeah I'll be having CH do the conjuring. I was afraid my thing would be too wordy for the notes section but if you all think it's good then I'll use it. :)

And yeah I've kind of been feeling the same as you did, I felt like it might makes things harder, or might seem too "demanding" from me, but I figured I'd put it out there as a kind of "This is what I'd like, but I'd literally settle for any kind of connection." :P

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

JesterEric wrote: "This is what I'd like, but I'd literally settle for any kind of connection." :P
You could put that ^ in the notes section. 1s Haha, just kidding. Actually what people put in the notes section can be absolutely hilarious. One guy on this forum, put in the notes he wanted a "clingy" succubus, among other things. I told my succubus R, jokingly hey that sounds like you. She said "I'm not clingy!!" So I'm not sure they care for the term clingy.

But, in all seriousness, whatever you put in there I'm sure will be fine. Succubi tend to get to know us better than we know ourselves after awhile anyway.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”