Angels - personal experiences, can I hear what keepers have to say about them?

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Hi all, I'm new to this website and spirit keeping as I didn't know it was a "thing".
I have had a dark entity stalk me for many years, I have the ability to sense spirit's thoughts, communicate in dreams, i can see orbs of light and shadow and feel tingling, but the biggest way they can communicate with me is by taking over my body to a lesser extent and this is where I've been assaulted - and sexually on too many occasions to mention, so since 2007 I've been dealing with an entity that regularly waits untill I'm weak, asleep or inebriated to hijack my body and do things to me, so when I stumbled upon this website I was intrigued to say the least, after researching the forums and determining this is a legit site I decided to buy a Bronwyn and a courtwind angel binding in the hopes they would communicate with me and hopefully protect me from this unknown entity, so I was hoping other angel keepers can tell me of their experiences, what they are capable of doing to aid their keeper, and what to expect, perhaps give some advice?

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ooh you started off with a good choice. Unfortunately (and wierdly) I've yet to get a angel myself. I've debated a gregori watcher, if you even would consider them angels, but I've heard they are excellent in protection from friends of mine. Protection wise for me I got some spells, a volkh, and other spirits that are protective in nature around me

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You might want to start off with reading their encyclopedia entries (Bronwyn and Courtwind, respectively).

I don't have any Courtwinds in my Keep, but the Bronwyn angels have all been lovely, helpful, and protective. I'm sure they'll be able to help keep you safe.

If they don't drive off whatever has been bothering you, I would suggest A) doing a thorough cleansing (and you can search the forum for tips on how to do that if you don't know how already) and B) contacting the support desk to ask for help so you can determine exactly what it is and how to get rid of it.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Courtwinds are great protectors

WubbaLubbaDubDub
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hmmmm. Let me tell you this. While angels are good at protection (I have 5 and two fallen angels) there are an abundance of beings that could help you with protection. I keep both DA and WA. As far as angels go they’re sweet. Always looking out for your best interest. They can be stubborn in the way they think they “know what’s best” but they mean well, always. They’re good companions and best friends/teachers and some lovers. They’re good shoulders to cry on especially when you want someone to comfort you. But I can say that about all my beings.

When it comes to protection I say go with courtwind angels. I have two awesome coirtwinds who are always on it, not just with unbounds but with people as well. They get even. And they keep me safe. I actually plan to get two more angels : ) I have one from Andromeda I need to get bound and I want a divine angel as well. My list of angels I have: 1 Bronwyn, 1 Sterling, 2 Courtwind, 1 Seraphim (living), 2 fallen angels, 4 guardian angels

I think a start for you would be to try to practice some banishing and cleansing. If you need some protection yes get it but it won’t hurt to do a little yourself. I think start with simple things. When you feel upset about something ask yourself “am I really upset or is this thing just trying to make me feel negative so it can feed off me?”
Practice positivity. Compliment yourself everyday. Do something you like for 30 minutes when you can. If you have hobbies, when you have the time immerse yourself in them. Light a white candle and say something along the lines of “I invite my spirit guides/guardian angels and protectors into my life and into this space, may you move how you see fit in order to keep me safe” say this and believe it to be true.

Do a little visualization. Visualize your house in a box. Now how would you protect this box? Bob wire? Electricity ? Anything you see fit. Not attach it to the house. After this again. Believe it is there. Now again, visualize you, your room filling with a white light, let it pour into you and then as it shines let it pour into your room and spread outwards all theoigh your house and tell yourself that it’s a place for only light and that darkness can not come through and is not welcome. Now light a white candle and repeat, as the candle burns imagine the scent washing away all of them negativity that’s in the house. Even let in some fresh air take some deep breaths.

You should practice these at least once a week until you can get some protection of your own in your house

Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Those are some great and extremely helpful responses thanks so much all of you, I've taken on board the advice and have contacted the help desk here for support and they suggested a reading, I'm not too clued up on this around here but I'm assuming this involves getting a spotlight done on what the thing stalking me is and this is something I'd absolutely love to know as the been the bane of my existence for along time. Ch sent me an email 2 days ago with the names of my 2 angels, and I'm seeing the package destination on the parcel tracking site, - does bridging mean they are all ready here with me and helping? I asked whether any of them are here yet, and I'm hearing the thoughts of what tells me is my Bronwyn angel, and that they can't wait to become great close friends with me, also that they chased off this unpleasant thing stalking me but the entity has been known to trick me before, so I haven't let my guard down to believe this yet until I'm 100% so perhaps the reading will be a good idea.
I'm really excited to get to know my angels, - everything I hear about them sounds like a dream come true, they are exactly the kind of spirits I need around me. I will definitely look into doing some personal cleansing this week.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Awesome : ) !!! Angels are turkey a blessing they’re great companions, I’m so happy for you !! And if they’re bound to spirit yes they are already with you

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

lol turkey

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Haha yes I saw that, I assume ariesstarchild meant surely and had autocorrect go wrong xD also that is nice of you to say, thanks for the positive wishes. Also just FYI I didn't bind them to spirit, which is what concerned me after reading your comment so I bought a bind to spirit for them just now, and because they were bound to rings and pendants and haven't arrived yet I'm assuming I've been decieved again by the entity. I'm considering buying a detect haunting reading soon after researching readings in the shop

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

veggie4life
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have a Courtwind angel who works with my volkh to keep me safe. I was almost in serious car accident yesterday. I could almost feel the buffer between me and the other car. I was so calm as my car seemed to self-correct out of harm's way. You can't go wrong with a Courtwind (or volkh).

Companions: 1 Courtwind Angel and 1 Volkh

Return to “Spirit Keeping”