new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sen

I have been a "spirit keeper" since dec 1 2017 and its now march 9 2018.
Dec "sometime" to jan "sometime"
During dec and jan it felt as if im running into invisible spide webs and i felt a constanct buzz in my × area in a non sexual way sorta like a vibration( maby coz im getting old and nerves ??).
Anyways i have 14 spirits total and 12 of them are sexual.
Between dec 1 and jan 1 all my dreams are non sexual lol horror actually.... i was .. stabbed and remember the non humanoid thing(refer to my 3rd eye post. Fyi i was sober when it happend) and dreams were all about my past and in the beginning of jan i started having dreams about "attactive random women" non sexual.
Then everything went away except the finger tinglinf sensation whenever think about them. I have been paralized about 3 times each lasting less than 10 seconds and non of them were sexual. My telepathy skill is garbage lol my thoughts and theirs ?? . Idk who im communicating with lol but i do feel something. I hope they aint angry x].
All of it basically went from 100% to 5% since school started. (Stress blockage)
Whenever something happens would thank them as a group as suppose to individual cause i dont know who did it =[. Anyhow dont give up. They are there and it just depends on whether or not ur sensitive enuff to pick them lol. I can feel them but who is it ?? Ohhhh and fyi i did the lettering method twice and nothing happend (or so i though) in 2009.
So........idk lol i guess time will tell :]
Its a journey that lasts a life time lol who knows what will happen.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”