mind work energy healing

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

So i figured i think anything is possible with magic except some that i dont believe can work because i just dont like it.
So theres is a lot of possibility in i think one example move the ill one on your body to the realm your protector or guardian is around the realm.
and by moving maybe is exactly maybe a thoughtform of your ill body and your energy or what i dk what move it but.
i send it to other realm where my guardian is and i dk exactly where it is but the magick know and you already exactly knows it all and just by telling it in your mind and move it it works but to do this you need to do a lot of mind work with yourself to exactly feel the common vibration of energy with it.
I think we already knows where it is by saying our intent and move just move the enegy to places you think about by words.
People that does mind work try it out and tell me how it goes.i just get this idea of moving my ill ones to recuperate in that realm so cool and i do a lot of mixing different energy with me thats how it work step by step i think.

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!
Ayris7
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ayri

Interesting thoughts. I noticed that when I meditate, my health improves.

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

The mind is a very powerful tool. I know people who aviod illness just by simply stating no I will not be sick. They strongly believe it and though everyone around them is sick, they remain healthy, despite the fact the the illness is airborne and highly contagious.

Lol one time a few of my close friends and I went out to eat at someone's house and the chicken wasn't cooked thoroughly, to the point it was bleeding when you bit it. I swore everyone was going to get sick. After we left I mentioned it to them and they said nope I'm not allowing that. I said well me neither lol. We all ended up fine, nobody got sick.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”