Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Deimos Charon
Zodiac:

Campamocha wrote:I'm glad I could help!

I don't think a spirit would be upset with you, they tend to be very patient (White Arts anyway. Dark arts varies, just like with individual people). But it would be a great idea to read the book first to get a feel of what keeping is about, and try some simple meditating. I was by no means an expert when I got my first buddy and I'm still not, most of my info kinda comes from them I think, lol.

What you'll experience will vary since you're an indivudual. I personally was really excited because when I got mine I started to see smoke, orbs, shades, etc. in the corner of my eye, one time someone flew over my head lol. I'm not intuitive enough to tell who is who yet, though. I know some people experience a lot of touching (especially with incubi and succubi) but I haven't felt any touches, besides my hair raising from the static my werewolf causes lol. My dustling has fiddled with my electronics a bit because he's a wise guy haha, but I digress. Cheers, I'll look out for any other questions I can answer
That's very nice to know, that they're patient =)
I think I'm more of a White Arts kind of guy, I will never go for Dark Arts.
I'm just a really soft, timid, kinda shy guy and I think White Arts would be my best bet, for every single spirit =)
And hey! I looked at the shop and I just found that I could get a "downloadable copy" of the book and get right to reading! (Plus, wouldn't want someone finding a book and being all weirded out)

So, different experiences for different individuals, that sounds exciting!
And oh wow I never expected there to be touching!! Well, I did for dreams, but not when you're awake!
I'm guessing Succubi and Incubi are Dark Arts, yes? So staying away from that.
If there are any other sexual White Art Spirits, I'll definitely find one <3 but that won't be my first haha.
And lol, flew over your head? That's really exciting hehe!!!
Cheers mate! You've really done a lot for, thanks so much!
Going to start reading this book now =)

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

This wiki says we dream 3-5 times a night on average. I think we just don't remember most / all of the dreams.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Rock on dude!! btw for a white arts sexual spirit, nympho fits the bill

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ympho.html

iAddison
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Campamocha wrote:Rock on dude!! btw for a white arts sexual spirit, nympho fits the bill

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ympho.html
Hey there!
Thanks for the link!
Last night, while it was slow at work, I read a lot on the different creatures and angels =)
Bronwyn and Sterling Angels... and Anamchara!!!, are really nice angels I'd probably love ^_^
Especially the Amamchara, who assists you on your spiritual life and helps you to improve 1d

Also, there's a website called meetup
You can find groups around where you live to do different things you like to do.. all sorts of different things!
I have just joined a few groups dedicated to meditating and spiritualism so that's exciting!!! 1h
Maybe all these groups can help me awaken and become more spiritual!!! Hopefully!!!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Be aware that spirit keeping is treated like a fringe group even among the metaphysical folks who are treated like fringe groups themselves. It might be best to withhold discussion of keeping spirits until you have an idea of how the meetup folks will react to it. Some people consider it evil and slavery, even though if one works with a proper conjurer, the relationship is always voluntary on the spirit's part rather than forced.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
iAddison
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Be aware that spirit keeping is treated like a fringe group even among the metaphysical folks who are treated like fringe groups themselves. It might be best to withhold discussion of keeping spirits until you have an idea of how the meetup folks will react to it. Some people consider it evil and slavery, even though if one works with a proper conjurer, the relationship is always voluntary on the spirit's part rather than forced.
Thank you very much for telling me this.
I will make sure to not talk about spirit keeping at all in meetup groups (Until I get the better idea of how they will react to it, like you said!!!)
Really, thanks for letting me know that, I definitely would have slipped if it wasn't for you and offend someone in the meetup groups.
I'll just tell them "I'm here to practice meditating for spiritualism!" or something like that =)

iAddison
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,

I didn't want to start a new thread because I have a couple of questions to ask.

Is double posting (Or sometimes Triple) allowed with these forums?
I think I've seen it a couple of times but just wanted to make sure I don't get into any trouble spamming to much.
I also feel that making a new thread and have 2 threads of your own near each other would be to much.

And here's a spirit keeping question:
Can your spirits already sense how much knowledge you have obtained?
I've learned that your spirits know a lot about you, more than you know yourself.
So, I just wanted to know that when I do decide to delve into the spirit keeping journey, and make my first friend and companion, if they will already know that I've gained a bit more knowledge about the Paranormal and Spirit Keeping world.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

iAddison wrote: And here's a spirit keeping question:
Can your spirits already sense how much knowledge you have obtained?
I've learned that your spirits know a lot about you, more than you know yourself.
So, I just wanted to know that when I do decide to delve into the spirit keeping journey, and make my first friend and companion, if they will already know that I've gained a bit more knowledge about the Paranormal and Spirit Keeping world.
From my experience and from reading other posts on here, spirits have a greater, deeper knowledge of who you are than you might intuitively know about yourself! Its really an amazing thing, as there's lots that block us from understanding ourselves that we work after.
Just as well, my spirits have always known what to say to me when I needed to hear it. First starting out half a year ago, my spirit H said "I am here with you." when I was doubting that anything was happening or that he wasn't, because Im not skilled enough to sense him. Recently, my spirit "S" told me, "Stop being so critical of yourself" when I was beating myself up over actions that weren't my fault. They really are there for you, as you are there for them :)

Sometimes it helps to stop overthinking and just dive in, but this advice isn't for everyone! I just dove right in with barely any experience, so don't think you have to be the very best at meditation, etc, before you get your spirit! It will happen with time and patience. Trust me.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

iAddison wrote: Is double posting (Or sometimes Triple) allowed with these forums?
Mm generally no, considering Rule #5. If it is double posting, the mods would take care of it : )

iAddison wrote:Can your spirits already sense how much knowledge you have obtained?
Yes, but that might depend on the spirit itself. E.g. gargoyle might have less interest or knowledge about sexual topic compared to nympho or ubi.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello and welcome ! I have been here for like 40 days and a spirit keeper for like 30 days lol :) I don't know if you have started your joruney until I post this, I mean have you started keeping a spirit or not but I definitely suggest you do it now. I was afraid and nervous like you but believe me, there wont be fireworks at the moment you purchase. As I said, it has been a month since I got my first spirit and have tried hard to communicate but still almost zero signs. There is a long bonding time, learning time even after you get your spirit. It is obvious you are going to do it one day, so begin now !

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”