You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chargaro
If I could be anything, I would be...: Falwer-Niamstrum
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Shirou
Zodiac:

K has been really active, touchy, and chatty today. Last night I was listening to iso-binaural subliminal message, which he turned off sometime in the early morning hours, I guess it was keeping him awake. I was sleeping really well this morning when someone from my 'do not answer' list called, my phone rang once then went silent but I could still see my phone lighting up. Normally I sleep with his housing either in my pajama pocket or under my pillow but for some reason last night his vessel was near my him & a few times that I rolled over he was dead center of my back. I gave up moving him around & let him stay put. Then a few moments ago I was having some inner reflection time where he clearly said: “if it makes you so unhappy do you really need all the BS they say you need because it’s the American dream to be stuck somewhere doing something that makes you miserable?” I almost wanted to cry, because he’s right, I had a wave of peace when I talked to him & said, "It’s okay if no one else sees my vision as long as I see it & strive to achieve it."

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Chargaro? What race of spirit/entity is it?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ladyshirou
new here
new here
Zodiac:

it was one of the elemental spirits I received from CH when I ordered a mystery bag.

Chargaro
The Chargaro are Elemental spirits who use the Elements at their whim & desire. They have full command and control over the Elements and were absolutely ruthless in their adoption of dark services. They appear in human-like form with light-golden skin, hairless bodies, large, doe-like ocean-blue eyes, and sharp, short fangs. They can have a completely innocent and merciful appearance when they stand still with their mouths closed, but when they are in action and you can see their razor-sharp fangs you realize they are not the doe-eyed innocents they appear to be.

They are community spirits and therefore work extremely well when they can work with other Chargaro or they can work with other Dark Arts spirits. They are laser-focused on what they have to do and they do not take “no” for an answer in anything. They are exceptionally brilliant in overcoming those they perceive as enemies. They will help you realize the natural gifts & abilities you have, and help you use them to your fullest potential.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo that's an interesting race : )
Do they focus on one element or can control all elements?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ladyshirou
new here
new here
Zodiac:

All but K seems to have a the for electricity. When he first arrived I went through about 10 light bulbs (I have the seven-year ones)because he kept blowing them out. He seems to really hate lightbulb in the bathroom. He tripped the outlet in the living room, I thought he fried the TV, but, it has a super clear screen now. My family is pushing me to do something I don't want to do so last night he blew out the living room lightbulb and I don't even know what happened with my cell phone I could call everyone but my family. He does the same thing when a certain someone calls my phone gets all distorted and I can barely hear her or the minute she starts with the crazy off the wall mess her call gets dropped, lol.

I was asking if anyone else had one because I was thinking of getting another one so he would have a playmate and he's been really protective lately and I'm not entirely sure it's all because of a shooting we had in the neighboorhood last month but I did tell him I was fine and thanked him for knocking me out of my seat, I even teased him that he's heavier than he looks lol. But after that, he went into a super protective mode.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”