"Hug attack" threw me out of my body xD

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I always have had problems to get out of my body and doing astral projection, but recently I've been thrown out of my body for a few seconds by a spirit that was jumping at me with a hug :wtf: :lol: I'm often initiating contact to my ancestors, but I wasn't able to find my grandfather who had passed three years ago and it made me really sad.

He used to have a room on his own in which he spent a lot of his time. It was in the apartment of my grandma, just below the apartment I'm in. I heard loud bumps coming from there before but never thought something of it. Lastly it got so loud that I went down to check what's going on in there... I searched through the whole apartment but did not find anything out of the usual, I was almost leaving as I remembered the room of my grandfather. I knew it was empty and my grandma avoided to get in there as it brought back too many painful memories for her. I also refused to go in there for the last years, but something was telling me to just take one look.

I opened the door and stepped in. WHAM! I immediately felt an energy flying towards me, for a tiny second I swear I smelled my grandfathers perfume which he loved so much and then the energy hit me frontal. I saw a white light exploding before my eyes, my whole body started to tingle really bad and I vaguely remember that I took a step backwards because I felt like falling. But it wasn't my physical body that was falling, it was my astral body. It all happened really quick, my astral body flew back into my physical one and I was shivering all over, standing there and just said "wow." Never had such an intense hug coming at me haha the energy still resided in there as I left. Honestly, I'm happy to know where I can find him now, but I really needed to get a grip on reality again as I went out there. Still had the sensation of tickles running through me afterwards, as if I was hit by lightning ^^' that was just intense.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Holy crap! thats awesome

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

That sounds really awesome! And you had it while awake which is even better!

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”