Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

So ever since I’ve started spirit keeping about a month ago, I’ve started meditating when putting my 1 year old to bed. I sleep with my daughter because otherwise she doesn’t stay down long to sleep.

Since yesterday I was just tired and decided to skip the meditation and just take a nap with her. I don’t know if my spirits where unhappy about this or what, but as soon as I start to feel sleep take over I’m jerked awake by major vibrations throughout my body or just my head/hands.

I’m actually awake through this and can open my eyes and move around. I see major swirls of purple and gold and what seems to be shapes.

This happened last night as well as two times I tried to put my daughter down for naps today. Haven’t been able to reach that deep sleep mode I’ve wanted, but at the same time I’m energized when I wake up. Also when I got up this time from this so called nap I heard ringing in my left ear. It wasn’t constant, it was almost like a morass code.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I actually just got confirmation from CH about two custom spirits I ordered. One of the shapes was dragon like. So I wonder if they are just excited to come live with me.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Honestly this reminds me of the precursor to astral projection, which is a vibrational state. I'd like to hear others' opinions on this as well

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

I also immediately thought of astral projection when I read this. I was surprised that this was happening to you when you skipped the meditation.

Physically, on the safe side, check yourself out for stuff like seasonal allergies. Have you been getting any vertigo? That can be a sign. Pay attention to your health and any changes in case this isn't a spiritual matter.

On the spiritual side, this could be your spirits trying to encourage you back into meditation.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Ah I understand this completely. The vibrations could be a few things bc I get them often as well. It could be a new sensitivity, like you’re feeling the energy move in your body (it’s can be fun) or it could be the start of an astral projection. I’ve experienced both and what I can tell yah is make sure you’re grounded and balanced chakra wise. Ask your spirits for help if you need it.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

I used to try astral projection years ago, but never got anywhere with it.

I’ve started meditating again to just ground myself. Seems better. I had also ordered new spirits. Vessel haven’t arrived yet, but perhaps they were making themselves know. Specifically the chatty one.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”