Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Deimos Charon
Zodiac:

WOW
There are so many services to choose from!
And, I don't have a lot of money either so I can only choose maybe 1 $70 service or 2 cheaper ones.

And I was hoping maybe one of you all would help choose for me!

I haven't started spirit keeping yet.
I've never experienced anything paranormal before in my life.
And I WANT to believe in the paranormal, I can't say whether I do now or not because I've never seen anything before. But the belief in Paranormal is probably good, seeing others talk about it and seeing their experiences in their journey.
I wanted to ask you all, which magic service do you think is my best bet to awaken my spiritual side and be able to interact with spirits much better? Even if I've never meditated or tried anything yet to help with my spiritual side?
Mind you, I thought about how to word my question very long and hard. Like, I really have never done anything spiritual before or experienced anything paranormal yet in my life. So, I just wanted to try and point y'all in the right direction as to which magic service would be best for me. I would LOVE to start off on the right boat with my first companion and friend!

And I'll most likely purchase more services as time goes on to better my spiritual mind and body. And all 3 bodies.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Howdy, welcome.

Before you go bananas spending a bunch on those services, I would consider why you want them and what you actually need. They are intended to be an aid to assist you, but they won't do you any good if you get the service... and then never meditate or practice or do a thing yourself to hone your metaphysical skills. If you're only doing it to "see if it works" without putting in any work, then you might as well save your money.

However, if you are genuinely interested in spirit keeping and learning more about yourself, your abilities, and improving yourself through reflection, study, and metaphysical work, I suggest taking advantage of the Creepy Hollows offer for newbies (binding a spirit for a penny, or whatever the smallest denomination of currency is for you).

If you haven't already done so, I also recommend reading this, followed by this to start out with, and spend some time browsing the encyclopedia as well as the rest of the forum.

And when it comes to opening the third eye, there are spirits who are quite talented at helping with that and spells you can use to assist, but again, unless you also work on doing it yourself, they won't appear to be of much help to you at all--just a pile of pretty stones or jewelry. If you don't have an understanding of how to utilize your own power, then you'll have a hard time communicating with any spirits you have bound to you. Keep in mind the third eye is only one of several chakras, and your best chances of communicating with your spirits will involve having all of them unblocked and in alignment, not just the third eye.

What they can help you do is find peace, happiness, prosperity, and your highest/best self, as well as assist you with awakening any dormant metaphysical powers you may have (for example, psychic, divination, clairaudience, clairsentience, what have you) and help you learn how to use them. If you put in the work to learn and practice.

That said, I recommend reading the following:

1) What About The Other Chakras?
2) Nyctophilia Raven's Chakra Lessons
3) It's Not As Hard As You're Making It
4) Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

Again, welcome, and I hope that some of this was helpful to you. Good luck! :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Calin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

*CrashingDown drops microphone and walks off stage*

Great post.

iAddison
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Deimos Charon
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:Howdy, welcome.

Before you go bananas spending a bunch on those services, I would consider why you want them and what you actually need. They are intended to be an aid to assist you, but they won't do you any good if you get the service... and then never meditate or practice or do a thing yourself to hone your metaphysical skills. If you're only doing it to "see if it works" without putting in any work, then you might as well save your money.

However, if you are genuinely interested in spirit keeping and learning more about yourself, your abilities, and improving yourself through reflection, study, and metaphysical work, I suggest taking advantage of the Creepy Hollows offer for newbies (binding a spirit for a penny, or whatever the smallest denomination of currency is for you).

If you haven't already done so, I also recommend reading this, followed by this to start out with, and spend some time browsing the encyclopedia as well as the rest of the forum.

And when it comes to opening the third eye, there are spirits who are quite talented at helping with that and spells you can use to assist, but again, unless you also work on doing it yourself, they won't appear to be of much help to you at all--just a pile of pretty stones or jewelry. If you don't have an understanding of how to utilize your own power, then you'll have a hard time communicating with any spirits you have bound to you. Keep in mind the third eye is only one of several chakras, and your best chances of communicating with your spirits will involve having all of them unblocked and in alignment, not just the third eye.

What they can help you do is find peace, happiness, prosperity, and your highest/best self, as well as assist you with awakening any dormant metaphysical powers you may have (for example, psychic, divination, clairaudience, clairsentience, what have you) and help you learn how to use them. If you put in the work to learn and practice.

That said, I recommend reading the following:

1) What About The Other Chakras?
2) Nyctophilia Raven's Chakra Lessons
3) It's Not As Hard As You're Making It
4) Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

Again, welcome, and I hope that some of this was helpful to you. Good luck! :D
You hoped that this was helpful to me?
Indeed it was! WOW! Thanks a whole bunch!
I am very speechless right now. It was an amazing read. Thanks again! =D
I had a huge feeling though that never meditating or doing a thing by myself would render spirit keeping and many more things useless for me!!! So, I was definitely planning on meditating! Promise!
I just thought that getting these services would help boost my meditation and... we'll just forget about that! I really hope that I do have abilities hidden inside of me that will waken and help me interact with spirits once I do meditate.
I have a question: Are there any good Youtube videos out there you know of that helps with meditation, metaphysical skill training, and such?
I want to practice these things and see if I do have abilities dormant or if I not meant to do this (Which I hope I am and it isn't to difficult for me!)
What am I saying? With practice and dedication, I WILL get through this practice! <3
Thanks again so much for your help!!!

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You're very welcome! :D

There are *tons* of Youtube videos out there. Personally, this is my favorite one to use to meditate to, but I know there are a bunch of them that are geared toward helping with specific skills, etc. If you want to work on something particular, just search "guided meditation + (whatever it is you want help with)" and you'll find plenty of videos.

If you spend some time poking around the various sub-forums here, you'll find a goldmine of information you can apply to your journey. Once you start meditating and practicing (and do give it time, not just a few days -- this is a marathon, not a sprint), you'll come to learn more about yourself, your capabilities, and how the various spells and services from CH can help more specifically with what you need. Practice visualizing, practice tarot, practice runes, practice alchemy, practice whatever draws you--but the key word here is practice. It requires doing to get anywhere.

Practice, practice, practice. ;)

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “General Questions”