You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello hollowites!

I understand that meditating, telepathic communication, as well as speaking out loud are good ways of bonding with your spirits. How about writing? I have one of the blank CH journals. Would it be ok to write to my spirits? Is that still a way of Bonding?

I can telepathically communicate if I focus but it's still hard to, (partially ADD, partially I'm still not used to it). I know they are not going to physically pick up the journal and read it lol, but since I will be concentrating as I write and the thoughts are forming is it still considered commuciation and bonding? Please help!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Elmurza
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Zodiac:

Spirits can read for as far as I know. Maybe you should keep the journal open for them to read it.

CitySpots9
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

When I was starting, I used to write letters to my spirits and burn them (just on normal paper, in a circle with me and my spirits).
Now I can focus my breathing and get to a place where I feel them and their responses.
They can hear your thoughts, feel your emotions and understand you no matter what medium you use - if you find writing helps to focus and gets your thoughts out go for it! They will appreciate the effort.
Btw they are probably reading over your shoulder as you write :)
Don't stress too much, the way you connect will be as unique as you are. Go with your gut and do what feels right to get your feelings and thoughts across.

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Elmurza wrote:Spirits can read for as far as I know. Maybe you should keep the journal open for them to read it.
Yeah, not sure they can read my chicken scratch 2yn

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CitySpots9 wrote:When I was starting, I used to write letters to my spirits and burn them (just on normal paper, in a circle with me and my spirits).
Now I can focus my breathing and get to a place where I feel them and their responses.
They can hear your thoughts, feel your emotions and understand you no matter what medium you use - if you find writing helps to focus and gets your thoughts out go for it! They will appreciate the effort.
Btw they are probably reading over your shoulder as you write :)
Don't stress too much, the way you connect will be as unique as you are. Go with your gut and do what feels right to get your feelings and thoughts across.
Thank you that's super helpful!

CitySpots9
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Anytime xoxo
Just remember - have fun with it!

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CitySpots9 wrote:Anytime xoxo
Just remember - have fun with it!
I wrote to 3 of my spirits tonight, it's was so much easier! I'm naturally a writer, so pouring out my emotions concerns and fears to them on paper was so much easier for me! Thanks for your help.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I write stories featuring both my spirits and myself as a way of bonding. 1ey It's really fun!

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”