Winter Stars AKA Citrine

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

I had a very nice experience with Citrine and her shop. 8)|* She is so kind and nice and answered all questions thoroughly. I have only one spirit from her and he is amazing!
Definitely a seller and conjurer I want to do business with again, I highly recommend!

pathtosirius
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

Citrine is definitely an amazing soul! She is very friendly, and would love to answer any questions you might have. Her beings are wonderful indeed! Have invited a number of her beings to me, and all of them are wonderful beings, personality-wise too.

1ey

pathtosirius
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: None

the lovely Citrine just "re-open" her shop over at her webstore http://www.thecitrinestars.com . Anyone interested can find her over there :).

Lovely beings and meditations she has on her store 1d

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

i love citrine stars shop. ...i have now 6 of her beings and i would say ...all of them are so nice and acive, it is also a grest price she offers her beings at, great friends and powerful helper for bring your own powers out, a were tiger i have from her that was a gift from a friend is always with me and i adore him lol

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

Her store is closed permanently now

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Good news! Citrine just re-opened her e-shop (https://www.citrinestars.com), where she also writes a blog about the most pressing issues that Spirit Keepers experience regarding spirit keeping, which is very informative and reassuring as a Spirit Keeper. She is also a very talented artist and creates most of her own art that is included in the price of the sprit listing, as her art acts like a connecting portal to the spirit which help promoting bonding between the spirit and its keeper. Also, she also encourages all keepers (new to or experienced to spirit keeping) to ask questions if there is something they are not sure about or would like to know. Her web shop is very easy to navigate and I find Citrine very knowledgable and a good practitioner. Highly recommended, so please do pay her shop a visit! ;)

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

Really she's back up?! I never bought stuff from her but found her items interesting

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

LadyWo1f wrote:Really she's back up?! I never bought stuff from her but found her items interesting
Yep, she's back up for real. Having a web shop has always been her preferred platform of offering listings and such, so that is the reason why Citrine wanted to go back to this platform of venue. And she does have a lot of interesting listings, and have expanded her repertoire a bit over the years, offering more new and previously unseen listings. :)

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

She has a Facebook group, that has been open for awhile, where she does group events like mystery sales. Her group is where I recieved my companions from her. I love her conjures, they have amazing energy to them, she offers fascinating and unique beings. Her art is awesome as well!

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I have to heartily recommend Citrine's bindings! I have 2 companions from her now (a Drow Elf and a Snow Elemental) and both are very active and very easy to feel energetically. My Drow's energy is darker but still very loving. I always feel protected when communing with him.

My Snow Elemental is newer so I'm just getting to know him but already his energy is palpable, very warm(which is ironic considering he's a SNOW Elemental lol) and tender.

Return to “Seller Review”