Question on black love spell return reversal spell

shakugan88
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Question on black love spell return reversal spell

Postby shakugan88 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:10 am

A family member was badly afflicted by a voodoo black magic love spell.

And we are considering a return reversal spell. What will happen to the caster in this case? Will the caster suffer from mental instability? Or just bad luck? Or body pains?

Hoping someone can shed some light before we go ahead with the ritual.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Question on black love spell return reversal spell

Postby Samsara » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:24 pm

In the world of magic anything can happen. A caster may be protected or not. It will depend on how the shield is set up. Is your target the middleman, the source or both? Meaning sometimes the source paid someone else to do it. If you are specific then you magic will reach that target, or else it will act as judge and jury.

I usually do a general everyone who has sent me anything gets it all in return good or bad. I rarely have time to fill my mind with hatred for someone who hates me. Sometimes I rather not know and let spirit handle it so I can get on with my life and grow.

I think though you want to remove the spell, because if you reverse it the caster may fall in love with the person they casted on if that was the initial intent. With black magic, I feel people who cast it don't know the consequence. Like they may just want someone to be obsessed but instead the person goes insane. They may have just wanted to remove the third party, but the third party dies or is severely handicapped.

If you want to remove and do your own curse as punishment, that's on you. Note that too can come back on you. I personally would just remove and let the universe decide what to do to that person.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aglaia Raven-King

Postby RavenConspiracy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:05 pm

In my experience, it's best to remove and potentially return a curse. You can reflect it and just let it follow its natural course.

You can set up wards as well to prevent this from happening in the future, as well as additional protections. A good way to protect from curses is a witch bottle to stand in for you. Another is an enchanted mirror, especially placed in a window.

shakugan88
new here
new here

Postby shakugan88 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:35 am

Thanks everyone for inputs. The caster paid someone to do it.

Last I heard, the caster has had personality changes - of this I am quite sure. The reversal spell probably enhanced the negative personality traits of the caster (to put it mildly).

The spell done on my family member was two-fold, break up an existing family with children + love spell.

shakugan88
new here
new here

Postby shakugan88 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:14 pm

Hi @Samsara,

I quite agree about black magic love spells.
Such spells cause insanity in the victim (who is already married) - we experienced it first hand.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:48 pm

shakugan88 wrote:Hi @Samsara,

Such spells cause insanity in the victim (who is already married) - we experienced it first hand.

Damn hope that person heals. This is why I ask what's the point of being good looking and great in bed if you're going to be a target of a love spell and later a hex. When I was a psychic phone reader the number 1 question was "when will he leave his wife?" And from a guy it's "I'm dating a bunch of girls, how do I juggle." This is why I hesitate to recommend reversing as well.

I don't think the caster knew insanity would be the result. Sucks to be them.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:17 am

Samsara wrote:
shakugan88 wrote:Hi @Samsara,

Damn hope that person heals. This is why I ask what's the point of being good looking and great in bed if you're going to be a target of a love spell and later a hex. When I was a psychic phone reader the number 1 question was "when will he leave his wife?" And from a guy it's "I'm dating a bunch of girls, how do I juggle." This is why I hesitate to recommend reversing as well.

I don't think the caster knew insanity would be the result. Sucks to be them.

My number one question tended to be either "Will he/she call me?" or its close cousin, "When will he/she call me?"

Sometimes, if the cards were adamantly telling me that the call was not coming any time soon, I would tell the caller that the object of their affection was focused on the people and things that were directly in front of them right now, so their best bet would be to reach out to said person via call or text and place their own name in front of the person's eyes. That would increase the odds of hearing from or communicating with said person.

One guy kept asking, "Is she going to call?", and the cards were giving a very clear NO to that question. So I launched into my "your best bet is to contact them" spiel. After the third time of him asking, my drawing cards and getting NO, and my responding the same way, he blurted out "But I CAN'T call her! That would violate the restraining order!" 2dz At that point, I started expounding on the virtues of turning his attention in a new direction and seeking out people who are willing to reciprocate his feelings, but I fear it fell on deaf ears. Good thing this guy seemed unaware of the concept of black magic love spells, or that girl surely would have been targeted by one.

I hope the target in the OP recovers from the experience.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:21 am

One guy kept asking, "Is she going to call?", and the cards were giving a very clear NO to that question. So I launched into my "your best bet is to contact them" spiel. After the third time of him asking, my drawing cards and getting NO, and my responding the same way, he blurted out "But I CAN'T call her! That would violate the restraining order!" 2dz

Likes2Read, that made me laugh. I thought love was supposed to heal the world instead you get restraining orders and curses. Life is a great movie don't you think?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:35 am

Samsara wrote:
One guy kept asking, "Is she going to call?", and the cards were giving a very clear NO to that question. So I launched into my "your best bet is to contact them" spiel. After the third time of him asking, my drawing cards and getting NO, and my responding the same way, he blurted out "But I CAN'T call her! That would violate the restraining order!" 2dz

Likes2Read, that made me laugh. I thought love was supposed to heal the world instead you get restraining orders and curses. Life is a great movie don't you think?

I hear ya, lol.

The most memorable call I had, though, was from a lady whose boyfriend kept insisting that another female was just a platonic friend. He also had a cell phone that was prone to pocket dialing. So my caller somehow wound up receiving conversations in her voice mail between this guy and that woman that sounded anything but platonic. She confronted him about the messages she got, but he kept making excuses. But the worst one, by far, was when the guy's possessed phone pocket dialed my caller and gave the audio of this guy being in flagrante delicto with this supposedly platonic friend. There was no mistaking what they were doing nor whose voices were being literally caught in The Act. My caller just wanted validation as to what exactly was in her voice mail, when that last call saved itself as a voice mail message. I SO wanted the cards to give her anything resembling a shred of hope, but it was not to be. The call was exactly what it sounded like.

I think she dumped the guy after that, because she stopped calling about her relationship after that. Freaking two-timer that he was. Good thing SHE wasn't into curses, lol, or that numbskull of a guy would have been in deep trouble.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:02 am

Good thing SHE wasn't into curses, lol, or that numbskull of a guy would have been in deep trouble.

If I ever have to curse someone, I most likely will put up a shield so they get it 10x back and anyone who has been mislead by the person I cursed would soon realize their error, and know not to get into the middle of these things. It could be dangerous for them.

I think that's what happened to my dad. While I hate his guts, because his moral compass is so far off, I figured his facial paralysis had something to do with someone who cursed him. When I tried to wish for healing on him I recall hearing very clearly in my own language a warning not to butt in because some spiritual guardian was teaching him a lesson. The unusual part is that I am Americanized so I think in English the voice was not in English. So yeah, not trying to take a bullet for someone I find morally repulsive anyways.

Return to “Black Magic”