You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Unlucky in Love

Postby Samsara » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:58 am

So I walked in a New Age store and over heard people asking about love spells. The woman had an hour glass shape and was ultra stylish, perhaps an adult entertainer, talking about how she is seeing a lot of people but wanted one in particular. How can this be a woman of such physical presence not be able to make one love her the way she wants?

I often wonder why be so great in bed and good looking only to be a target of a person's love spell? And when it fades, disappoint them and get a hex!

"Man is what he sees in other people."

AriesStarChild_
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Unlucky in Love

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Lol because looks aren’t everything. I get asked why I don’t have a boyfriend a lot but because looks mean nothing in the long run. I know I could have someone but no one “just wants someone” or at least I don’t, I’m not that desperate. I want the one or at least someone close to the one. When you want a lover you want real. Real conversation, real hobbies and activities to do together. Not someone who’s so mundane and egotistical that they’re noses are brown from being up their own a** xD

My mom tells me I should at least talk to a guy, she’s like “put yah good looks to use one day and have me some grand babies” she talks about my wedding and everything and I’m like woman chill out I’m only 19 xD it’s really funny. But I think love spells are cool when they help you understand love yah know? Aphrodite is one of the immortals I talk to and I got an infusion of her from CH and when I did I found myself buying all sorts of love spells but not for romance it was for things like family and friends and creating stronger bonds and deeper connections. Some people like shallow without connections, but distractions. But that’s just it, distractions. Sometimes people only think of what they want in a love but don’t think about how they should be as a lover. It’s a give and take but I think it makes yah feel better when you can give more than you take.

I think people feel like finding love is impossible but that’s not it at all. Sometimes they think it’s them. It could be depending on what you’re looking for, but that’s just it, everyone is looking for what they want, not what they need. Which to me still sounds like they’re prepaid to be loved but what about giving love. Bottom line I don’t think anything will happen for some people until they’re ready for it. I should try making some love spells myself. See what happens for people. This was a funny story thought thanks for sharing darling : )

Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:32 pm

Lol because looks aren’t everything. I get asked why I don’t have a boyfriend a lot but because looks mean nothing in the long run. I know I could have someone but no one “just wants someone” or at least I don’t, I’m not that desperate. I want the one or at least someone close to the one. When you want a lover you want real.

What you say reminds me of my good friend. She's gorgeous, generous and sweet, she even likes chubby guys. But still single at 30 something. Nothing wrong with that. There's a lot of narcissist in the world who are a waste of time who don't think of anything but their groin. You would think she would have tons of boyfriends, but alas her heart is wrapped in stone.

Dating is like playing the lottery. Sometimes, you just got to play to see if you can hit the jackpot. Other times you go the 45 minute drive to win $2. And if foolish enough it can bankrupt you. Most of the time people just stop playing.

I suppose in the past females needed males to survive. It was a partnership of survival. And so the female would endure more (lame conversations, infidelities, etc). I've seen my aunt be devastated her husband died. But I honestly I think it was because now she was on her own, and no one was their to protect and guide her. I'm 100% sure her relationship was devoid of passion, but it met a need so deep it supersedes the luxury of passion and romance. And that is survival.

Knowing the man you are with is your protector/provider makes it easy to want to spend time with him to foster love. As love is one of those things that takes longer to develop, and in today's world the only reason to get together is lust, really. Unless you're a woman who is all over the place, who knows how to play manipulative games having the guy want you as his only bed mate is challenging. Which makes it nearly impossible to foster love because it is missing the element of time spent together. But it does foster obsession because they aren't always available for you.

Oh wait, you're only 19 I've said too much. LOL. Who know's maybe you'll marry your best friend. That good guy who never rushed you, and always wanted to hang out to talk but was a tad awkward because he was going through puberty, but later becomes a stud. Ha! That would be a nice lotto ticket.

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby heypanda » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:55 pm

I absolutely love the idea of a man being my protector, provider and looking after me, but I read a lot and have experienced men who think this is too needy.

I want a rock to rely on, someone who is always there for me, passionate, always checking on me. It seems this is too much for me to ask for.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:38 am

heypanda wrote:I absolutely love the idea of a man being my protector, provider and looking after me, but I read a lot and have experienced men who think this is too needy.

I want a rock to rely on, someone who is always there for me, passionate, always checking on me. It seems this is too much for me to ask for.

No. I've heard this twice in my life. I stopped counting how many people I date though...lol. There's a lot of boys who want something for nothing now a days and those are the one's who will call you needy. When they have nothing to give, giving anything is too much. The two guys who said this to me, were set in their careers. They were a somebody, so they had the confidence to say this to me.

According to most men I hear from this is their innate nature to want to be the hero. Maybe make them heros of little things? They might be encouraged to do bigger things. But really it's more likely if he's got his sh@@ together he'll be able to say this to you. When he's a nobody he will be afraid to say something they can't deliver on.

I've learned to discern people not on what they say they want, but they actually do to achieve it. These boys who say you are needy aren't going to go very far in life anyways. Trust me, they are a disappointment to themselves as well.

CitySpots9
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Postby CitySpots9 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:52 am

To be honest? I just look for a friend - someone I can have fun with and great conversations with who is loyal to the end, because I am as loyal as it gets.
Looks fade but someone you can have a laugh with is a rare gem.
Oh and hopefully, share the meta with! I couldn't stand to be with someone who thought my beliefs were nuts!
I think we all seek different things in relationships, it is as unique as we are. Some people just seek an attractive partner, some want a provider or a protector, some want a friend and others want it all!
Maybe the woman in the OP is looking for something she wants, not needs. Maybe her guy is around the corner!
You know the ones who are set for you in your lifetime (if you believe that we set up most experiences before we incarnate), maybe she just hasn't met hers yet? Or has but it hasn't met her ego's criteria?
I know I have preferences but really, as soon as I meet someone I click with that all goes out the window.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:53 pm

Maybe she just hasn't met hers yet? Or has but it hasn't met her ego's criteria?

Uggg...that ego...I was reading somewhere a guy wrote that the reason he treats a woman as an f- buddy is because he thinks he can do better. But usually by the time he realizes she was the one and he actually did worse, she's gone.

Egos are uglier than the face it carries.

I knew someone who was super uncommitted, only had f- buddies and no relationships, so it wasn't because anything was wrong with the girls, it was him. Yet secretly he yearned to have children, one day a super plain girl convinced him that she wanted children no strings attached. Of course his self serving ways jumped to the opportunity. After the kid was born she set him up, dragged him to court for child support leaving him with no custody. Which is weird because the very reason he didn't want to commit is because he didn't want women to take his money in a divorce. They weren't even married...

Moral of the story, is yes, the ego will lead us astray.

AriesStarChild_
active contributor
active contributor

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Love is deff something I’ll explore one day but not right now, I’m to busy loving/exploring life. My companions a bit of money and a few good friends and I wana travel : ) I turn 20 in April and kinda wana start traveling in my 20s it’s be a great experience

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:36 pm

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Love is deff something I’ll explore one day but not right now, I’m to busy loving/exploring life. My companions a bit of money and a few good friends and I wana travel : ) I turn 20 in April and kinda wana start traveling in my 20s it’s be a great experience

As someone who is traveling...traveling is way more fun than boys, wish I did it sooner actually.

AriesStarChild_
active contributor
active contributor

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:48 pm

XD Hahahaha that’s awesome

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”