Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello everyone and I hope I have this in the right forum.

I'm happy to be here. I'd like to share how I first became aware of a jinn which started my journey with jinni and other spirits.

Last summer (2017) I made a black mirror for gazing. I cleansed it and charged it in a vortex I found by dowsing near my house. In winter, I had time to begin using it and all went as expected. The mirror fogged over making the black turn grey. Those were good first steps to gazing. A few more tries and I began to see purple mist in the grey fog. Then, for some reason, the line "mirror, mirror, on the wall" kept floating into my mind and repeat. That reminded me of the evil queen from Snow White standing in front of her mirror and talking to her jinn. :U A couple more tries, I saw the same things and the line got shortened to "mirror, mirror".

This happened far too often to be a coincidence, so I had some thinking to do as well as talk (via telepathy) to my Primary Spirit Guide (PSG). After all is said a done, I found out that a jinn had moved into my black mirror. At this point, I hadn't given any thought at all about jinni and other spirits.

My search to learn about spirits led me to this forum where I learned a bit about spirit keeping. This jinn is a king marid who can help me develop my third eye, astral travel and some other things.

So now I have an enchanted black mirror which I think is unusual. I'm not sure if such an item would be considered a vessel or not as what I read here vessels are crystals, jewellery and such. I'd like to hear your thoughts on what vessels are. Are they specific items or is the term vessel for a broader category? Are vessels considered to be enchanted items? If they're not enchanted items, then what's the difference between the two? What was your very first experience with spirits if you can share it.

Thank you for reading!

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Vessels can be anything. It doesn't even have to be shiny. It's anything a spirit can to attach itself to. Even your body can be a vessel. There is a book call Jinn Magick on amazon. Might help you get the most out of your black mirror. The black mirror is just for scrying (seeing and getting into a trance) but the djinn will need a vessel, usually a raw gemstone.

Now how he binds a djinn may not be how professionals do it. But it's worth trying. I did one for some health issue. Seems to have worked. His way of binding basically keeps them only as long as they are on the task. When the task is complete they are released.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:Vessels can be anything. It doesn't even have to be shiny. It's anything a spirit can to attach itself to. Even your body can be a vessel. There is a book call Jinn Magick on amazon. Might help you get the most out of your black mirror. The black mirror is just for scrying (seeing and getting into a trance) but the djinn will need a vessel, usually a raw gemstone.

Now how he binds a djinn may not be how professionals do it. But it's worth trying. I did one for some health issue. Seems to have worked. His way of binding basically keeps them only as long as they are on the task. When the task is complete they are released.
Thanks Samsara, I'll check out the book. Do you know who the author is?

As for the jinn, I mentioned to him about moving into a crystal or a gemstone. He rebelled at the idea so he definitely wants to remain in the mirror and I have no problem leaving him in it. He's calling the mirror home and wants to help me with the mirror so I can develop clairvoyancy which I think is needed for scrying. It's fairly easy for me to get into a trance as well as a meditative state. I used to have a mind numbing job which put me in a trance for most of the day. :mrgreen:

Thanks again for the book recommendation!

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

This is the one that uses the black mirror http://amzn.to/2HyRBxR