Citrine on CH MarketPlace <3

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I just got my reading from Citrine. I got the 12 month Spirit forecast reading from her and it was amazing! It was so detailed and and I could really feel my spirits coming through with messages for me.

And the information citrine gave me in general about my working on my communication and what I need to do to get past those little bumps in the road, really makes me hopeful that I will be able to go in the right direction and get where I would like to be.

I highly recommend this reading, it was amazing!!! I am going to print it out and keep it so i can read back over it and remind myself of what was said.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Merchendiver wrote:I just got my reading from Citrine. I got the 12 month Spirit forecast reading from her and it was amazing! It was so detailed and and I could really feel my spirits coming through with messages for me.

And the information citrine gave me in general about my working on my communication and what I need to do to get past those little bumps in the road, really makes me hopeful that I will be able to go in the right direction and get where I would like to be.

I highly recommend this reading, it was amazing!!! I am going to print it out and keep it so i can read back over it and remind myself of what was said.
I got that reading back in august from her. You are completely right about it being a fantastic reading. It mostly talked about what they were going to help me with over the next few months and getting past my current problems. I still look at it sometimes.
In my opinion, citrines readings are absolutlely fantastic and incredibly underated. They're very indepth and last along time.
I'm considering getting the face off one from her infact.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I should have got my past lives reading from Citrine instead of this guy called fraser! D:!

No offense :o

Though I don't think she sells anymore on the marketplace

Not sure though :o

Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

Good News all! Citrinestars (or Winterstars ) has now reopened her shop!

https://www.citrinestars.com/

I can heartily recommended her!

Return to “Sellers You Love”