redkroweburns ???

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

naukratis wrote:after my refund came through, i had some emails back and forth with the red krowe burns and actually resent the payment for my original order. they were completed in about another week and a half, and i’m honestly very happy with my results.

• i received a root spell and fungus spell, along with a gateway to the spirit realm.
• i received the communication package with two servitors to help me with my communication skills. they are two fairies and i was allowed to name them myself, which is super cute to me.
• i was also adopted by a deity. Thoth came through for me, and i’m absolutely ecstatic about it. he had a message for me and i got a direct portal to him.
• for the surprise conjuring, a black arts vampire elf entity came through for me. his info makes him seem like he will be a lot of fun to get to know.
• for the black arts mentor conjuring, a fallen angel entity came through for me. the information given for him sounds great. i get a very sweet/caring feeling from him as well.
• lastly i ordered a CC of an oni, and he was everything i asked for. i already feel close to him and i’m very happy.

in all, it was totally worth the wait in my opinion. not only was everything fantastic, but the conjurer behind the red krowe burns is a very kind and friendly person who was so nice to speak to and work with.
i don’t have any doubts that any outstanding orders will be finished soon, and i hope you all love your orders as much as i love mine!
Ooo , seems like you got some neat conjures. Also i want to ask you about the surprise conjuring you got , what was that listing called specifically that you got the vampire elf from?

naukratis
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: ifrit djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a rabbit shifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Welwitschia
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:
naukratis wrote:after my refund came through, i had some emails back and forth with the red krowe burns and actually resent the payment for my original order. they were completed in about another week and a half, and i’m honestly very happy with my results.

• i received a root spell and fungus spell, along with a gateway to the spirit realm.
• i received the communication package with two servitors to help me with my communication skills. they are two fairies and i was allowed to name them myself, which is super cute to me.
• i was also adopted by a deity. Thoth came through for me, and i’m absolutely ecstatic about it. he had a message for me and i got a direct portal to him.
• for the surprise conjuring, a black arts vampire elf entity came through for me. his info makes him seem like he will be a lot of fun to get to know.
• for the black arts mentor conjuring, a fallen angel entity came through for me. the information given for him sounds great. i get a very sweet/caring feeling from him as well.
• lastly i ordered a CC of an oni, and he was everything i asked for. i already feel close to him and i’m very happy.

in all, it was totally worth the wait in my opinion. not only was everything fantastic, but the conjurer behind the red krowe burns is a very kind and friendly person who was so nice to speak to and work with.
i don’t have any doubts that any outstanding orders will be finished soon, and i hope you all love your orders as much as i love mine!
Ooo , seems like you got some neat conjures. Also i want to ask you about the surprise conjuring you got , what was that listing called specifically that you got the vampire elf from?
the listing for that one is called exactly this: “suprise conjure, let new spirits into your life!!”
you can put that in the search bar of the site and it should pop right up. “surprise” is misspelled, so if you search it correctly it won’t show up.

my family

cat incubus / deer humanoid / dark matter humanoid / wintershine elf / vampiric mer-jelly / autopuppet / rygner / ajna demon / silvam dragon / sphinx / sanguine vampire / ifrit djinn <3 / moth faery / bantan elf / cosmic elf
Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

My order is complete.
Everything as expected.
1tu

AquaShadowDancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 23
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Cupid Divine
Zodiac:

Has anyone received a response from her when emailed? I’m not trying to rush her, just wanted a status update and to see how everything is going? I’ve tried repeatedly and nothing.... 1ht 1sy 1h 1am 1h 1tk

<3 Cupid B) Titania <3
AquaShadowDancer
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AquaShadowDancer wrote:Has anyone received a response from her when emailed? I’m not trying to rush her, just wanted a status update and to see how everything is going? I’ve tried repeatedly and nothing.... 1ht 1sy 1h 1am 1h 1tk
She responded today, everything will be done in a week!

<3 Cupid B) Titania <3
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

Very interested any one have more experiences 2hp

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
dancingintherain
neophyte
neophyte

AquaShadowDancer wrote:Has anyone received a response from her when emailed? I’m not trying to rush her, just wanted a status update and to see how everything is going? I’ve tried repeatedly and nothing.... 1ht 1sy 1h 1am 1h 1tk
Can I ask , did you get a response by direct email or the site's contact form?

AquaShadowDancer
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

dancingintherain wrote:
I messaged her from both, she responded from her personal. I had to try at least 3 times to contact her before she responded. My order was made March 20. Hope this helps.

<3 Cupid B) Titania <3
AquaShadowDancer
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AquaShadowDancer wrote:
dancingintherain wrote:
I messaged her from both, she responded from her personal. I had to try at least 3 times to contact her before she responded. My order was made March 20. Hope this helps.
I’m gonna contact her today for a status update... Fingers crossed 1h

<3 Cupid B) Titania <3
AquaShadowDancer
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

dancingintherain wrote:
Any luck?

<3 Cupid B) Titania <3

Return to “Seller Review”