Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gryphon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Fen

I was planning on stocking up on spells and a few spirits and the BOGO listings are automatically added to cart with each new item. But does this actually mean that if I purchase 5 spells, I get 5 BOGO spells as well? Or is it one per category, like no matter how many spells I purchase I will only receive one BOGO spell? I see that most have options only for new listings that are not released and for mystery bags... So if I had 3 spirit BOGOs, would all 3 be bindings of 3 individuals from one new race of spirit? or would there be 3 individuals from 3 different races? I remember that it used to be possible to choose the race of BOGO spirits, is that not an option anymore?
Sorry, just want to clarify before I write out my notes sections, haha. Thanks!

Fūjin
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
Zodiac:

You might want to ask the help desk to be sure, but in my recent order I was able to request a specific spirit race and also a specific spell...I just asked for it in the notes section of the BOGO item. As for multiple BOGOs of the same type, I'm not sure.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

JuniperJam wrote: But does this actually mean that if I purchase 5 spells, I get 5 BOGO spells as well?
Yes, for the BOGO (buy-one-get-one), then buy 5 get another 5 : )
JuniperJam wrote:Or is it one per category, like no matter how many spells I purchase I will only receive one BOGO spell?
For this one, there was another event, not with BOGO but pick-a-prize. That time, it was buy a number of spells, get only one free.
JuniperJam wrote:So if I had 3 spirit BOGOs, would all 3 be bindings of 3 individuals from one new race of spirit? or would there be 3 individuals from 3 different races?
This I guess depends on what they choose for you; it can be 3 of the same new race, or some from different races.
JuniperJam wrote:I remember that it used to be possible to choose the race of BOGO spirits, is that not an option anymore?
As Fujin said, you can write in the Note section of the BOGO listing. Not sure if they will find the one you want, though : /

And the ones that we can actually choose the race are these:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/free-wit ... ounts.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/free-wit ... ounts.html
But they're not BOGO.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I put in my notes a couple of specific requests, but otherwise I kind of like the surprise of not knowing what BOGO item or spell you'll be receiving. I think it's more fun that way, but I'm sure you can always specify (as long as the cost of whatever it is you're asking for aligns with whatever you bought in the first place--like, if you buy something for $50, then look for something that also costs $50 or less--I wouldn't put a $10 item in my cart and then ask for a $50 item as my BOGO).

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
JuniperJam
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gryphon
My magical/paranormal name...: Fen

Thank you all so much for the help!! Seemed too good to be true wow what a nice deal :) We'll see what happens I guess!

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

CH is very generous. :)
CrashingDown wrote:I put in my notes a couple of specific requests, but otherwise I kind of like the surprise of not knowing what BOGO item or spell you'll be receiving. I think it's more fun that way,...
I agree, it is indeed more fun that way. For BOGO spirits, I chose "new spirit companion" (I think the other option is a mystery bag?) but didn't specify anything more then that. I have a feeling I will receive WA spirits, and that really suits me right now. ^.^

ctfafc22
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know for the BOGO Free Spirit companions, Are you able to specify anywhere like in the notes what spirit you would like? Or is it chosen by them for us? Or is it another of what we ordered?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ctfafc22 wrote:I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know for the BOGO Free Spirit companions, Are you able to specify anywhere like in the notes what spirit you would like? Or is it chosen by them for us? Or is it another of what we ordered?
Yep, you can put which spirit race/species you wish in the Note, but there's no guarantee that you'd get that specific race/species : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ctfafc22
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
ctfafc22 wrote:I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know for the BOGO Free Spirit companions, Are you able to specify anywhere like in the notes what spirit you would like? Or is it chosen by them for us? Or is it another of what we ordered?
Yep, you can put which spirit race/species you wish in the Note, but there's no guarantee that you'd get that specific race/species : )
Ok, thank you!

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

My BOGO purchase was a Sidhe, but my original buy was Tuatha De Danann.. they are both very, very closely similar/same origin. She's a C5 so I'm expecting the BOGO Sidhe to be C5 as well. I think I read somewhere that (for spirits) they will be the same tier, same vessel as your original purchase.. (In my case, the BOGO spirit will be a C5 in a gemstone vessel just like my TDD) I may be mistaken, but I guess I will 100% be for sure when I receive them. I recently ordered a Djinn.. but my BOGO spirit for that hasn't been selected yet (I think it will be another/similar Djinn), but I think they're randomly selected as the spirit is the one adopting you (Reverse Adoption) .. I'll update again whenever I find out. :)

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb