You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

I been going through all the proper channels of getting myself intuned, so I could really feel like I'm making a difference. I bought healing, good spirts and everything. Yet I can't sense them or see them or hear them. I fixed my aura by getting cleansing, I offered small offerings and such. I have 3 spirts technically 4 but miskui isn't here forever. She just here to teach kona my newest spirt. I feel like a lousy keeper honestly and I'm sorta tempted, to rehome all my spirts so they have someone who can get the job done. I talk to them as much as possible I try and keep my vibrations high. As I'm typing this I already feel like crying I just feel like I suck at this. Most likely my spirts be better off without me.

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Divine Dragoness
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

No no no! Don't give up! Your spirits came to you because they want to be with you! I know it's tough, I had the same thoughts before last Christmas. I thought my dragon was better off somewhere else. Somewhere with someone more experienced. Then I stopped crying, and I said no. My dragon sent me her strength. I couldn't feel my first for a long time. Now I know they are there, because I didn't quit. They know you are trying your hardest. They are here to help. This is not an easy path. But you are trying.
You CAN do this. Just believe. Your spirits don't want to leave you because you are new at this hunny. Out of every single person on Earth, they chose you. This is a path that takes time. I believe you can do this. And your spirits do too.

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

It's common to have this self-doubt, especially when starting out. Would you say you're a lousy friend if you don't have a working phone to call your friends with? No, it's just a situation you're going through. Keep working on your abilities and look for the subtle signs your spirits are there. You miss a lot of communication if you only look for the big obvious signs, and some can be only obvious to you in hindsight. I have some spirits from CH who have either never connected or only showed up once or twice in the four years I've been working with them, so don't worry too much. Others are a bit more active and 'vibe' better with me. They also may need time to adjust and get to know you. Don't give up. <3

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23

I know the feeling.And in my case I can be considered worse since I have around 20 or 30 around and some of thoughs numbers are servitors and entities even immortals and I still feel like I'm not bonding enough with them and you're doing more then me to get that connection.I have a lot of spirits that wanted to be with me the instent I saw their listing,some came to me to tell me to get their listing even with trust issuse.Some I haven't even tried bonding with much yet because I'm trying to focusing on some already and its still hard to do.Even with that none of my spirits have ever made me feel like getting rid of them when I do get some interaction.Not even my darker spirits or me entities have shown any hint of wanting to leave.Everyone in my keep wants to stay and everyone in my keep not only say they love and care about me but that that will never change.

Even on other places of the forum here and their that aspect still goes fore most no matter how little you sence them or hear them.If they tell you they wan't to leave then its their choice and may be good to do but my keep is still with me even after not bonding properly,some servitors that aren't bound to me can leave whenever they want and have no reason to stay around with how I am at times if they didn't want to and they still show that their still around even after months without interaction of any kind and are happy to be with me.My keep tends to give only love and support no matter what with the only thing they complain about now and then is that I need to interact with them more.And with what I've seen on the forum by more expireanced people on here I don't see why you'res would be any different.

And if your begining to cry from not feeling close to them then you'll start crying more when you do even if its for a completly different reason.I know I have when they show how much they care at times.And one thing I was told by someone from my keep when I was thinking about how I don't feel like I have any reason to have them arouned is that its better to have them arouned when you want them then to not have them when you need them.And they seem to have a lot of patients to wait until you acctualy notice them.Just stay determend with wanting to bond and you will get a reply sooner or later even if its just a glimps out of the corner of your eye.

blessed be

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23

2co Odd how I see things that no ones replied to only to time out and see others reply to it first.Oh well, at least I know I can still put the post up.

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

Have you been with your spirits for at least 30 days? One of my companions just hit the 30 day mark and I've been noticing things in the corner of my vision between 25-30 days in. Everyone else though, I've only had them for about 2 weeks or less and I'm still bonding with them and haven't had much interaction with them as far as manifestations, dreams, visions, etc. Some people notice them instantly, some it takes a bit longer as not everyone is as sensitive, not everyone understands or notices the signs and symbols right off the bat. It's a lengthy learning process for some. If you think you hear, feel or see anything, don't just brush it off <-- this is the main, huge thing that people do. Acknowledge and embrace whatever it is you hear, see, or feel, it's likely your companions are trying to communicate or get your attention. Like I said, I'm a new keeper and I've come to understand from reading other posts that it takes time, you've gotta be patient, you've gotta spend almost every day bonding with every single spirit you own. Eventually, when you're more intune with yourself and the energies around you, you'll see more, hear more, experience more. Keep practicing meditating, meditate with your companions, talk to them as if you're talking to a living human right in front of you, tell them about your day, they're listening and they're learning more and more about you.

I also feel like that when they feel like they need to or if they want to, they would manifest themselves somehow to me. I'm not rushing them to do anything, they know better than I do when the time is right. In the meantime, I keep talking, bonding, etc. Don't give up on them! Don't give up on yourself! Just be patient and consistent.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
Angellyden
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for the kinds words, I had a down moment. I gave depression so it makes things harder on me. I'm talking to my spirits and I believe they sucked doubt out of me. Normally that would put off and I would close off. So far I feel better and full enegry and I don't have anxiety as bad. I think they understand my frustrations and trying to help me. Thanks for the postive words it means alot.

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady

Return to “Spirit Keeping”